XVIII. Tommy...

Tommy POV because we need his opinion on everything :D Also I am alive, though im kinda stuck on a writers block, i know what im going to do with grians POV but not really with the hermits... any ideas?? ANOTHER UPDATE hi. im somehow still alive and ill make sure to write a little more, i  really needed a break but im back! so enjoy this chapter :)

Tommy's pov:

In the dream smp..

Phill and I stepped out of the portal. I saw Tubbo, Ranboo, Dream,  and Ghostbur. "Tommy!!" Tubbo yelled and ran to me. I looked down and suddenly I felt his arms wrap around my torso. "Tommy we were so worried!!" "Oh... sorry..." I just said. "Are you alright? You seem a bit down." Ranboo asked. I stayed silent. "I think he doesn't want to talk about it..." I just hugged Tubbo back and closed my eyes. I tried my best to hold back tears as Tubbo let go.

I whiped my eyes as Dream walked towards me. He put his hand on my arm and the sphere turned tense. "Its okay to cry Tommy." And with that, I just broke down. I hugged him tight and started to cry. Everything just hit on me.  "Shh... Its alright Toms... I know what you have been through..." I heard dream whisper in my ear. I started crying harder and clenched on thight. My knees began to give in. I fell to the ground, Dream falling along.

The tears slowly stopped and I couldn't catch my breath. I started to become dizzy. I heard faint voices when everything slowly went black.

Third person POV:

"Tommy?" Dream asked. He snapped his fingers in front of his face as Tommy slowly stopped crying. He then closed his eyes. "He passed out..." "What did you mean with 'I know what you've been through' Dream?..." Ranboo asked. "...It's not my place to tell you guys but let's say since he was revived until now he has been going through a lot." Dream picked up Tommy and got up. "Lets go to my house, he can rest there and then we will talk." Phill offered. "Alright." Dream replied and the rest silently agreed.

They were talking in the kitchen, when they heard noise comming from upstairs. "Phil, can you go check on him?" Dream asked. Phil nodded as he walked out the room, up the stairs and into Tommy's bedroom.

Tommy's POV:

I woke up. I sat up quickly, looking around. My breathing was undstable. "Hey mate..." Someone had entered the room. "Phil....!" I said. I couldnt form words, I just did grabby hands towards him while i started crying. I first felt his arms and then his wings around me. "its okay... your okay.. im here..." I heard him whisper. I held onto him tightly as i felt him pick me up and stand up. "where are we going?.." I mumbled. "Downstairs... you need some food." He replied as I felt him walking. I whiped my tears and got my breathing under control. As we walked down the stairs I heard people talking. Phil placed me onto the couch and i got comfortable while he went off to get some food.

"Hey Toms... feeling any better?" I looked up and saw Tubbo with Ranboo. I just nodded as they sat down. Phil came back with a bowl of left over soup and gave it to me and i eagerly started to eat it. Dream was walking behind him and they both sat down too. "So Tommy... wanna talk about what happend?..." Phil asked. I slowly nodded and put my soup down on the table.

Third person POV:

"A-as you know I jumped after them through the portal.... When i got there it was shocking... everything was destroyed... small fires slowly dying... and a small camp where I saw my dad plus some other people i didnt know. I ran up to them and hugged Grian, we did a round of introducing and appearantly one of them was kidnapped. They made a plan to get him back and i tagged along the next day we went there to f-fight and..." Tommy siffled and rubbed his eyes, trying to not cry. "G-Grian h-had to stay behind b-because the wacthers w-were to strong..." tears started to stream down his face. "oh buddy..." Philza got up from his place and sat down next to Tommy, pulling him close into a hug and wrapping his wings around him again. Tommy started to cry. "T-they think h-he died..."

"Oh buddy... i dont think so..." Tommy looked up. "Y-You dont?... H-he got trapped in the watcher r-realm!..." "yeah but he is my brother Tommy... you dont know what he's already been through, this is just a soft blow comparing it with other stuff..." Ghostbur walked in. "whats all this sadness im feeling?..." "just some issues, dont worry. Hey toms what about taking a fly?.." Phil asked. Tommy looked excited. "Really?!" He looked at Dream. "please can we?!" Dream nodded and so Tommy left with Philza, the rest going their own ways.