[S8] Dead Man's Squall/ The Quiet One

......................................................................

Bold Italics = Reader's/Character's thoughts

(f/c) = Reader's Favorite color

(h/c) - Reader's Hair Color

(r/c) = Reader's Robe Color

......................................................................

Lloyd's POV:

The child starts to cry out with crazy volume causing most of us to cover our ears. "Cole!" I shout. "I don't know what I did!?" Cole calls back in confusion. He stands stiff not knowing what to do and trying to hold the baby gently. "Geez." (Y/n) rolls his eyes and walks towards the awkward Earth Ninja before taking the baby into his arms. 

"Hey little guy! I'm going to help you out okay? But you need to calm down." (Y/n) quietly coos in a sweet and tender tone. He holds out his finger to the crying infant before it starts to calm down to (Y/n)'s soothing coos and sucks on the tip of (Y/n)'s finger. "There we go. Now let's go see what the problem is. Alright?" (Y/n) tells the bundle in his arms. 

The child coos happily, reaching towards (Y/N)'s face. (Y/n) brings him up and pecks his nose before continuing to rock the infant gently in his arms. All of us look at (Y/n) with shock on our faces. None of us have ever seen (Y/n) like this. With his loner past, who knew he'd be so great with kids. It's kinda cute, I think to myself, grinning at the sight. 

(Y/n) notices our stares and gives us a questioning look while he slightly swaying with the baby in his arms, the child suckling on his finger happily. "Why are you guys being weird?" (Y/n) asks like its no big deal. "How did you know how to do that?" Nya wonders. "Younger Siblings." (Y/n) bluntly answers before starting to walk off. "Why are you going?" Kai asks. 

"To help the kid and clean him up after being in an abandoned subway. The rest of you boys should do the same." (Y/n) calls out over his shoulder before exiting the bridge and heading below. "(Y/n)'s right. Nya, Harumi man the bridge and get us to Zane. The rest of us will go clean ourselves up." I tell them. 

"Especially you Cole. You smell like day-old boba and grease." Jay chimes in, jabbing Cole in the side before running off the bridge. "Hey!" Cole yells, chasing after him. Kai and I laugh at their antics. The red Ninja swings an arm over my shoulder as we walk to the deck. "Let's go before those two make even more of a mess." Kai states.

......................................................................

After getting out of a refreshing hot shower, I walk back to our quarters to change into new robes. Going over to the community dresser, I open my drawer and grab a clean gi. While pulling my shirt on, I notice an odd yellow glow coming from underneath (Y/n)'s pillow. I walk over to inspect it, flipping over his plush (f/c) pillow. 

A long Crystal shard pulsating with yellow energy lays below. When I reach out to touch it, I feel a rush of energy. Time goes backward and I'm back pulling my shirt on again. I look from my half dressed self to (Y/n)'s untouched bed, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion. A realization hits, and my face grimaces. 

Quickly changing, I grab the Crystal again and storm out of the room. "(Y/n)?" I call out, walking through the corridors of the Bounty. "(Y/n)!" I shout again, anger rising in my voice. The (h/c) Ninja sneaks out of a room a few doors ahead of me, gently shutting the door behind him. "(Y/n)!" I yell, causing him to jump and turn to me.