[S10] The Darkness Comes/Into the Breach

......................................................................

Bold Italics = Reader's/ Character's thoughts

(R/c) = (Ninja) Robe color

(H/c) = Hair color

(H/s) = Hairstyle

(E/c) = Element color

......................................................................

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" I ask Lloyd as I helped him into his new robe. "Don't worry. I will just go and see what he has to say. It's not like he can harm us anymore." Lloyd jests but is met with my unamused gaze. "Forgive me if I'm a little worried that your father, Lord Garmadon, asks that you come see him in Kryptarium Prison. I mean...what does he want now?" I rant as I latch Lloyd's green shirt closed. 

Master Wu gave us new Ninja robes lined with golden dragons swirling around our usual Ninja robe colors as a gift for saving the city. Said it to signify our duty as protectors of creation like the Dragons. Don't know how to feel about Dragons, being part Oni and all. Lloyd pulls it off though. I reach over to grab his dark green sash and he places his hand on mine. He brings it close to his chest as he smiles brightly at me. 

"I will be fine." He says reassuringly. "I can always go with you?" I suggest, quirking my eyebrows. I pull away from his hand and start to tie the sash around his waist. "Don't you have that thing with Jay? He said it was about something important." Lloyd points out. As I finish tying the knot I roll my eyes. He's trying to change the subject again. "We can reschedule. Jay would understand." I point out, gesturing towards the door. 

A sigh escapes my lips and I place my hands on Lloyds chest, clutching the gold dragon on the green fabric. "I just...don't want you to be alone when you face him again." I say quietly. The last time he saw his father was that night on Borg Tower, and I have a bad feeling that whatever this meeting is about is going to be something else that we have to deal with. Lloyd lifts my chin up to his with his finger and presses his lips against mine. 

His hand cups my cheek as I lean into him. He always does this when I get too worried, not that I mind all that much. Lloyd pulls away a bit and smiles, our quiet pants the only sound in this silent room. "It's sweet of you to worry and I love you for it. But I will be ok." He tells me comfortingly. "Just...call me if something happens." I compromise. "I will." Lloyd says, giving me a quick peck and then walking towards the door.

"Have fun with the others today." He says before disappearing out of the room. With a sigh I go over to my own Dragon robes folded up on the foot of the bed. I wonder what Jay wanted to see me about anyway. He said it was quite urgent and he needs my specific help for some reason. I grab the clothes and quickly throw them on, checking my hair in the mirror before heading into the monastery. Well, guess I find out soon enough.

......................................................................

Third person POV:

Nya stands before Jay, looking beautiful in her new crimson and teal robes. After taking a deep breath Jay gets down on one knee which makes her gasp. "Nya? I-I've wanted to ask you this for...a...long time." He stammers. Jay pulls out a Yin-Yang medallion and holds it up to her. "Um, will you...be my Yang?" He asks hesitantly. "No, no, no. You can't ask like that." Kai states waving his hands as he walks towards the two.