[S9] Firstbourne/ Iron & Stone

......................................................................

Italic Bold = Reader's/ Character's thoughts

(H/c) = Reader's Hair Color

(E/c) = Reader's Eye Color

(R/c) = Reader's Ninja Robe Color

......................................................................

(Y/n)'s POV:

My eyes fly open and I quickly sit up, letting out a loud gasp. I wince as pain pulses through my body. Looking down I see my arms have new bandages and some more are covering parts of my body. Putting a hand to my head, I feel the familiar cloth wrapped around my head as well. "Where...am I? Where's the others?" I mumble to myself quietly, inspecting my surroundings.

I'm laying on some makeshift bed in what looks to be a run-down office. Large windows line one side of the wall and I can see garbage trucks on the floor below. Nearby there is a large black book with foriegn messy writing. The pages are yellow and edges fraying with age. Someone chuckles and my head snaps towards the sound. "Good to see your fall didn't change much. Restless as always." A woman says as she walks into the room.

"Mystake." I exclaim. "Hello again, young (Y/n). It's good to see you awake." Mystake smiles, walking up to me. "What happened?" I ask as she pulls up a stool and sits at my bedside. "Where are the others? Something...happened on the ship. And Lloyd..." My eyes go wide and I frantically try to stand. "Harumi had Lloyd. I need to find him." I exclaim, stumbling to the door, before falling over.

Mystake catches me with her enhanced speed before I hit the ground. "You cannot help your friends like this, you need to finish healing and regain your strength." "But Lloyd..." "Got away safely and is in hiding with those that remain." She tells me. I let out a relieved sigh. He got away. "But what about the other Ninja? There was some kind of vortex on the Bounty, that whisked them away." I wonder, concerned for my friends.

After guiding me back to the bed, Mystake explained everything. She found me a day ago after the Bounty was destroyed and healed me with her Oni magic and special tea. Garmadon controls Ninjago now, and the Ninja and Wu used her Traveler's Tea to escape to the First Realm. She chuckles at this. "I should have known you'd be too stubborn to leave your friends here. Frankly, it might have been for the best. Dragons don't take too kindly to our kind." Mystake points out.

To say it's a lot to process is an understatement. "Mystake, what...what am I supposed to do now?" I ask, my voice wavering a bit. I have no idea what to do and all I feel is fear. For my friends in a strange realm, for my home, for my Lloyd. "You survive." She states with a determined tone. With a scoff I turn back to her. "How?" I ask. She bows her head deep in thought. A small smile spreads across her face and she turns to me.

"Let me tell you a tale: a tale similar to your current plight." Mystake starts. "Long ago, before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master escaped the Realm of Oni and Dragon and created this one. The Oni followed and searched this new land for him." She muses. "Mystake, I know this story already." I tell her. The old woman raises an eyebrow at me. "Really?" "Yeah, you and my father were sent with the other Oni to find the First Spinjitzu master. He was to help the Oni in your war against the Dragons. If not, then the Oni were to destroy him." I recall.

"And then?" She wonders with a knowing look on her face. "You and my father were so enamored with this world that you turned against your kind to help the First Spinjitzu Master." I answered her. "You are correct. But in doing so we were branded as traitors, and much like you and your friends, the three of us were hunted by dark forces. So we hid." She explains. "What did you do next?" I asked her.