[S10] The Fall/Endings

......................................................................

Bold Italics = Reader's/Character's thoughts

(H/c) = Hair Color

(R/c) = (Ninja) Robe Color

......................................................................

(Y/n)'s POV:

The Omega stands before us looking around the room with piercing, glowing eyes. "So, this is the Realm of the First Spinjitzu Master? Soon, their power will be gone. Forever." The Oni growls. "Power?" Lloyd asks aloud. He turns towards Garmadon wondering, "Father, what is he talking about?" "What do you think? The power of your grandfather, the power of Creation." Garmadon states. The Omega holds their fist out to us as they continue musing. 

"Soon, there will be nothing, but Destruction." The Oni points his staff towards Garmadon and I. "You." They growl, pointing the sharp end of his staff at each of us. "You are Oni. Why have you not taken this realm?" "I don't subjugate my home or my friends." I tell him, angrily. The Omega turns to Garmadon for an explanation. "Well,I—it's...complicated. Enough talk. Let's get this over with." Garmadon tells us. 

Lloyd and I perform Spinjitzu and lunge at the Oni. The Omega reels back, and knocks us both across the room with a swing of their staff. Lloyd and I hit the wall with a thump and fall down beside Garmadon. My head is spinning and I can kinda make out Garmadon running at the Omega. I look over to my side and see Lloyd knocked out, sprawled out over the ground. I crawl over to him and Garmadon fights the Oni, grunting loudly.

I place my hand on my boyfriend's chest and try to shake him awake."Lloyd, get up. We need to move." I groan, keeping my voice low. Lloyd's eyes start to flutter open and he groans as he tries to sit up. "What hit me?" He asks in a weak tone. Our attention is drawn beside us as Garmadon is thrown into the wall with a loud smack. He begins to sit up with a wicked laugh. "Is that the worst you can do? I'm growing bored." Garmadon growls as his fists glow with purple flames. 

He chucks the fireballs at the Omega, but the Oni blocks it easily with the staff, sending the energy blasts right back at Garmadon. The Dark Lord drops the the ground quickly and I shield Lloyd as the wall behinds us explodes from the energy. Lloyd and I rise quickly with Garmadon and look at the new hole in the wall with fearful looks. All of us look back at the Omega and the Oni pounces to attack. 

They spins in the air and thrusts their staff at Lloyd's chest, knocking him to the ground again. "Don't just sit there! Get up and fight!" Garmadon growls. Lloyd glares at his father before picking himself up and charging at the Omega. "Lloyd don't!" I call out. "Aagh!" He screams as he runs at the Oni raising his fist to attack. The Omega backhands the Green Ninja, sending him flying through the hole in the wall with their enhanced strength. 

"Ee Mah Vee-aza-bub!" I chant and summon a black staff into my hands. I leap into the air and bring my shadow staff down on the Omega. The Oni blocks with their staff and pushes me back. I slide along the floor holding the staff behind me. Before I can attack again, Lloyd leaps out of the hole with, wait, is that the Sword of Sanctuary!? He smiles confidently as he falls towards the Omega but a tendril of black smoke emanates from the Omega's claws, wrapping around Lloyd. 

They spin Lloyd around, letting out a demonic growl before tossing Lloyd into the air. Lloyd screams and flails as he falls back down and gets smacked into another wall with a swing of the Oni's staff. The Omega quickly turns to Gamradon and unleashes more shadowy tentacles at him, wrapping around his ebony skin. I want to run to him but the Omega is distracted with Garmadon. This is my chance!