Chapter 2 Magnolia West

My head was throbbing.My heart was racing.It was a trio meet Waller against Magnolia West and Tomball.I was wearing my Waller High School jersey which was maroon with white lettering.My black and white shorts showed my Mid thighs down.I wore a side braid,as the wind blew it got messy.I was on my phone reading my friends good luck messages.I throw my phone in my bag in frustration.I walk out of the bleachers and head to a open field.I sit on the grass and put my head on my knees.My parents wouldn't come,my sister was just plain unsupportive,my grandparents were on a unexpected trip.I had no one to support me.I take a heavy sigh."Someone,anyone please help me,my family isn't here to help me,I need someone I can rely on,someone who is always there.Anyone,Anyone at all."I whisper.

(Grell's Pov)

I was in London that night harvesting a soul with Bassy,and Undertaker.That was when I heard her that voice."Someone,anyone please help me,my family isn't here to help me,I need someone I can rely on,someone who is always there.Anyone,Anyone at all."I hear in a whisper.Bassy heard it to,so did Undertaker."Maybe we could check it out."Said Undertaker.I nod.Me and the other boys head for the plead of the sad little voice.

(Savannah's Pov)

I head back towards the stands after a while.I head over to the concessions to say hi to a friend,then a hand covers my mouth and pulls me behind the stand.I fight and struggle.I could see the grabbers foot,I slam my foot into the grabbers."Ouch!"Yelled the grabber.I turn and gasp.All I could see was red and white.He was hoping on one foot."Oh my God I am so sorry."I state.The man was looking at me still crouched over holding his foot."HeHe.Poor little girl."Said a familiar voice.I turn and see the Undertaker and Sebastian Michealis.Grell was behind me standing straight."I can't believe this I am standing in front of my teenage heroes."I state practically fainting."We heard you plead."Said Grell.I blush in embarrassment."I thought I was just talking to myself."I state looking at the ground."Sign in for Girls eight hundred meter run first call."Announced the speakers."Bloody Hell."I mutter under my breath.I was about to leave then a hand stops me,I almost forgot about them."Oh sorry."I state."Maybe we could support you,seeing how no one is here for you."Said Undertaker.I my eyes start to water."Really,"I ask.They all nod."An we are going to fix your hair it's a bit frizzy." said Sebastian.Undertaker takes out my black hair tie.An quickly undoes the braid.He keeps a strain lose in the front but keeps the rest of my hair in a bun.The lose strands he braids and keeps it lose from the bun."There nice and pretty."He said."Second call for eight hundred."The loud speaker said.They let me walk by and they hop onto the announcers stand.I line up in my lane.One girl out of seventeen.I let my breathing slow.All I hear is my heart beating and my breathing."Ready,"Said the man with the start gun."Set,"I close my eyes waiting for the bang."Bang."We start the race.I am instantly in second place.I jog thinking about me winning,thinking about my family,thinking about my illnesses.I run and see I have one lap left."Game time."I state sprinting.The girl ahead of me begins to get closer as I sprint.People scream and shout telling me to run because majority of the people were people who were helping me overcome both of my cancers.I pass her around two hundred fifty meters.I see the finish line ribbon.It was glissading a red.My heart was pounding as I cross the line."Savannah.Good job."Said my coach.