Chapter 7 A Reaper in Need

Savannah was put in the siren vehicle.They hooked her to monitors and gadgets.A man with a glimpsing gold badge was asking me questions.The body of the nurse being carried away."Serves you right."I state in my head."She's Breathing."Yelled the Doctors.

(Savannah's POV)

"Miss,Miss,are you alright?Blink if you can hear me."The person speaking was blurry but I blinked."Okay Mam,Stay with me,whats your name?"he said."Savannah Glen."I state weak."Okay,how old are you?"He asks."16."I reply.Another blurred figure shows itself."Sir,its weed,tequila,whiskey and another kind of drug,I haven't identified it yet."The main person sighs."Wheres.."I begin."Right here."Says Grell climbing into the ambulance.The doctors close the doors to the vehicle."She has to go to the hospital."The doctor said.Grell sat by my side holding my hand.Every once in a while I would squeeze his hand to let him know I was still there.We reach the hospital any my vision was blurry still.The doctor had to pry Grell's hand from mine.I pass out before we could be to my room.

(Grell's POV)

I as in the waiting room,I thump my foot up and down rapidly."Grell."Whispered a voice beside me.It was Bassy,and UnderTaker.They were wearing different clothing than normal,probably to fit in with everyone else.Bassy was wearing blue jeans and a baggy long sleeve shirt.Undertaker was wearing black skinny jeans with a black hoodie."What happened to your hair?"Asked Sebastian."Bobbie pin,"I state."What are you guys doing here?"I ask."We heard about Savannah and we wanted to check up on her."Undertaker said with his signature chuckle."Stop I'm fine."Someone yells.I look to my left and Savannah was running from the doctors,slipping on her black jacket as she ran.Two doctors ran from my right towards Savannah trying to block her path.She does a roll back,then using shear force she pushes herself off the ground above the doctors.She lands on her feet and continues to run.

(Savannah's POV)

I stuck the landing.I notice Grell and two other creatures following me.Sebastian and Undertaker."Come on Sebastian,make the lights go out or something I think in my head.Instantly the lights go off.I couldn't see an inch in front of my nose.I look around as a hand grabs my wrist."Grell?"I ask in a whisper."Yes,"He replied."Blink your eyes three times."He commands in a whisper.I nod my head once and blink three times.I could see in the dark hospital every detail was sharp as if the lights weren't off."Follow me."Said Grell.I nod and we exit the hospital,untouched.My vision was normal once I was outside.It was high noon."Are you alright?"asked a voice.I turn an see mom.I nod as she collides into me hugging me tight."Good we are going home."She says."Mom can my friend come with us."She smiles and nods."I don't see why not.Mom,Grell and me load up into a white truck and head for Lost Oaks Ranch.
I drop of my bags and plug in my phone."See ya mom,"I shout as I run out the door.I grab Yeller's bit and rush to his stall."Meet you at Great Oak."I state to Grell as I mount Yeller."Savannah wait."Mom yells.I stop and see her running to me."Yes Mom?"I ask."Where are you going?"She asks.I give her a look,a look she knows well."Oh,Great Oak."She said.She sighs in defeat and let's me ride away.
Grell was leaning on a the trunk of a tree towards the top."About time I was getting bored."He said hopping on the ground in his normal uniform but his hair was still in a short haired mode.I chuckle a little."What?"He asks."You are still short haired."I slide off Yeller,and walk over to Grell.I reach out and pull out the boobie pin and his red hair falls to his back."Grell,the mangosteen of the Reapers."I state.He smiled.It wasn't a evil smile,a human smile.Those smiles always cheered me up."Thank you."He said.I smile back.He claps his hands together once."So,ready to train."He smiled wickedly.