Chapter 6 A mile of thought

I stop dead in my tracks.Grell rams into me."What was that for?"He asks."You have to head to the stands."I reply."Why?"He asks with a raised eyebrow."Because it would be kind of weird having a boy follow me into the girls locker room."I reply.He got my memo and walked away to the bleachers.I take a heavy sigh and walk into the locker room to change into my athletic uniform.

(Grell's POV)

I sit next to Savannah's friend.Chris I believe was his name."Hey,"He waves.I reply by waving back.I look down to the track and see Savannah in her maroon and gray uniform."Whats your story with Savannah anyway?"I ask Chris.he smiles."Were close friends but we talk about this anime show called Black Butler and are basically the smart asses of the class,but see is obsessed over Grell and Sebastian."he says."Who's Grell?"I ask.He takes out a little box,presses a button,taps on the screen a few times and pulls up a picture of me in a kill you position."Oh,Cool."I state.He sighs."Its a shame really pretty soon I wont be able to talk to her at all."He says shortly after the sigh.He knew,why would she tell Chris but not her boyfriend?Why?

(Savannah's POV)

I was on my third lap.I was already coughing up blood."Savannah stop,you can't go anymore!"Yells the coach as I run past her."Game Time."I whisper.I start sprinting my final lap,the boys cheering me on,but they will never understand.100 meters to go,my heart was pounding,my legs were flaming.50 meters left,my blood dripping onto the track.I cross the finish line."Savannah,you've gone to far this time."She yelled.Last time I attempted the mile see sent Alisha Goodnight after me.I still have a cut from the track were she tackled me.I stand straight up in frustration and anger,but I hold it all back,for now.I walk into the locker room,gasping.I change my clothes,then clean the blood from my upper lip and nose.I walk into Grell on the way out.He lets me lean on him as we walk back to the school.

We walk to the nurses office."Here Savannah,your meds."the nurse said as he handed me my pills.Funny I don't remember any meds for me.He hands me a cup of water.I pour some water in my mouth.Pop the pills in then swallow.I gasp a few times after."I will call your Mother...."He begins just as I cut him off."No,"I shout."I am fine on my own."I walk out of the office,feeling dizzy,the nurse pulls me back in."No,you have to rest."He says.He was holding me in a very uncomfortable way.I pull out the scissors Grell gave me and stab his hand."Ouch."He yelled as cinematic records flow into the air.It showed the nurse drugging and manipulating girls.Grell took the scissors from me,and stabbed the nurse in his heart.The principle came in,she looked at our hands and saw the dead nurse and bloody hands."What happened?"She asked.My mind wasn't focusing right.My body felt,wobbly.I fall to the ground.

(Grell's POV)

She collapsed onto the ground,I rush to her side.The women pulls out a box like Chris had and taps it a few times and puts it to her ear.I zone her out.I pick up Savannah bridal style,her head against my shoulder,one arm on her stomach the other dangled.I heard sirens buzzing in the distance.