Chapter 20 The Phantomhive Manor

I rise from bed at 7:30am to get ready for my meeting.I put on my reaper uniform,brush my hair and teeth,slip on my gloves and shoes.I stick a letter on my door for Grell.I had to warn Sebastian or I would be on his bad side.
It was a long travel to the manor but I enjoyed the walk.I arrived at the doors of the manor at exactly 8:20am.I knock on the door and wait.It shortly opens an I am yanked inside."Well aren't you the cutest thing."I know that voice.Lady Elizabeth but she prefers to be called Lizzie."Lizzie please don't suffocate our quest."Said a boy with a eyepatch."Ciel!"Yelled Lizzie who tackled him."Welcome Lady Survina."Said Sebastian who suddenly appeared behind me."Follow me the young master will meet you in a moment."He said as we walk to the study.I enter the study an walk to the window."The young master will be here shortly,please wait here."He said leaving the room.I face the window again and look out,seeing trees and animals.The sky was gray."I avenged you mom and family,you need not worry."I state to myself."Survina,"A voice said behind me.I sit down in a chair Mey-Rin brought in,an I was handed a cup of tea."Today we have Carmel tea with sage."Said the Butler."Ciel what did you need me for?"I ask.Looking into my cup waiting for a answer.Ciel hands me a file."John Glen was killed last night around 12.He was your father,did he have any enemies..."He said before I cut him off."He had one enemy,he never realized it until he decided to pull a stunt.."I reply."You know who killed your father."Asked Ciel."Your looking at her."I mutter.A patter came from the window.Grell was standing outside in the rain."Bassy can you let me in its quite wet out."He said.Sebastian opens the window,lets Grell in,then shuts he windows again."Survina you scared the blood out of me,your letter read you already left an I was so worried."He said nearly squeezing me to death."Well I'm fine aren't I?"I ask the worried reaper."No,your not."Said Sebastain.He had his fingers between the buttons of my shirts and with a easy tug my mid section showed.

(Grell's POV)

Bassy ripped open the bottom section of her shirts,an what I saw was horrifying.You could see every rib,an her stomach,had Claude's star in a section of her."Claude's star."Said Bassy.She wrapped herself with her red coat tight.She gasps then falls to her knees,with a hand over her mouth.Bassy struck a pressure point,causing her to sleep."What happened?"I ask.Sebastian moved her shirt and see was bleeding from the inside,out."Claude tried killing her,from the inside out."Said Bassy.

(Survina's POV)

I was dreaming,I think."Survina Grim,pleaser to see you again."Said Claude who appeared in front of me."What did you do to me?"I ask."What ever do you mean,I simply gave you a kiss of crimson red."He said."I don't love you,I would rather kill you."I state harsh.He disappears than reappears behind me,locking my wrists behind me."Remember when I kissed you,your reaper friend stabbed me and some of my blood entered yours,causing you to earn my star,but your not on my side so I guess I have to remove my star."He said unbuttoning the top part of my shirt."No,"I yell fighting and I escape his grip.I look down and a little cleavage showed."Only a demon can help you."He said removing his tail coat and his gloves.I pinch myself waking myself up.I shoot up gasping."Are you alright?"Asked Grell.No it no,this is just crazy."I state to myself.Grell's eyes widen I shock."That spider trying to....."I stop short.I look at Grell,I was in his lap.I could have sworn my face turned pink because Grell smiled."Would you mind telling us what Claude did now?"Asked Sebastian.I told them the story of lastnight."Some of Claude's blood is in you then."Said Sebastian.I nod."He said only a demon could help."I stutter.Slightly scared.If Claude tried something with me I don't know what Sebastian do.After all he did mess someone up already."Claude is truly twisted in his own way,"Said Sebastian who took if his glove."But he never told you of another option."I began to get scared.He steps closer,he was reaching for my midsection."Wait,"I yelp.Sebastian hesitates.I see Ciel walking towards me with a heavy cloth."Thank you."I state.He nods his head once."Come on Survina,you can do this."I state to myself in my head.I bite on the cloth and nod my head once.Instantly the pain arose.I scream and howler through the cloth.Holding it tight between my teeth."Hold on,for just a bit longer,come on Survina,cant turn back now."I state in my head."Done young master."He says.I open my eyes and a section if skin was cut out.Where the star was."Bassy help me wrap this up."Said Grell who set me against the wall.They bandage me up quick.I felt so tired,I don't know why thought.

(Grell's POV)

She looked so bone tired,maybe the star drained her energy,maybe."She will probably be asleep for a few days so I advise you to keep a eye on her."Said the boy harshly."Don't worry,I will."I reply.Bassy helps me carry her home.
We slide her into bed."She will be healed soon but keep am eye on her,Claude might pull a act an she is to weak to fight."Said Bassy who walked out.The room fell silent.I walk to her bed."Why to you my petal,why?"I ask myself.I look back to the time I meet her.The small frail body but the strong heart she had,even if it was ill.A knocked sounded,I get up and answer the door.UnderTaker stood,book in hand."Hello,may I come in?"He asked.I nod an he walks in."I have interesting news,we found the birth family of our little reaper."He said.I gasp."Who?"I ask excited not only for me."Only one parent was a reaper,the other was mortal,but the reaper parent is..."He pauses."Who?"I ask again."Me."

(Survina's POV)

"Honey,Survina."A echoing voice said.I was in a vision.A women with tan skin,with brown hair and eyes to match."Who are you?"I ask.She sounded familiar,so familiar.That voice I've heard it before."Close your eyes and try to remember."She said.I did what I was told.
"Oh Elena if only you could see your little girl."I knew that voice.William's."Willy is she here?"UnderTaker.The voice.Soon all I could see was grey."Hush,hush little reaper don't say a word,your papa would reap a bird."He said."You see my daughter,if only mommy were here to see her little precious."I ended the memory,just to be wrapped in my mothers arms."Mom,"I whisper."Yes Survina it's me."She said.I found my family."Survina I can't stay long,I will see you another time in your dreams my darling,but watch over your father.Promise me."She pleaded.Without any hesitation I promised.
I could fell my body being lifted."Can you hand me a comb Grell?"Asked UnderTaker,my father."So her mom,was she the one you fell in love with all those years ago?"I heard Grell ask."Yes,when a mortal becomes pregnant they sleep for quite sometime,she gave birth to her on July 4,1881,two days later the fire started.But her mother died after birth,the plague she had killed her all those years ago.I thought we lost my child in the flames,I thought I did."I heard him reply,the sadness in his voice was noticeable.I fell the comb run through my hair."Such fine hair,thick but smooth."Said the Undertaker.I could fell his fingers,what it seemed like braiding my hair."UnderTaker not to ruin your family moment but William needs ya."Said Ronald.I open my eyes slightly to see Grell's back turned,he was closing my door."Grell you worthless reaper,you can't even protect her."I hear him say.I sit up."Even so your still a reaper,for death."I state.I could hear his gasp.He slowly turned an he saw me awake.He rushed to my side.He cupped his hands around my face."Your okay,"He said happy.He took one hand of my cheek.He sat next to me on the side if the bed.My head against his shoulder,his right hand on my left hand.

(Grell's POV)

She was awake,an I was happy for that.Her head against my shoulder.After a minute or so her breathing shallowed,she fell asleep.I gingerly grab her ankles and slide them back under her covers.Her head was lowered down an the red cover blanket followed.My hand brushed some of her hair behind her right ear."Wake up again soon."
I wake up on my own,today was Sunday so no training.My elbow was on the arm of the recliner,my cheek was sore from sleeping on my knuckles.I look at Survina an she was reading a book,not just any book.Her book."Your up."I state.She looks at me and nods her head once.