Chapter 11 Old pals

I walk into 4th period in complete soreness.Chris was waiting by my chair,where he normally sat."Chris I need to talk to you."I state.I pull out my mini scissors Grell gave me the night we had our meeting.He smiles."You found mini scissors."He replies."I'm a reaper."I blurt out in a whisper.He raises a eyebrow than smiles.The phone to the class room rings an Mr.Thomas gets up and answers the phone."Chris,I meet Grell,he is training me to be a reaper."I whisper.Chris just laughs."Savannah,for you."Says Mr.Thomas."Hello,"I state into the phone.Everyone just stares."Savannah Glen."A harsh voice says."Yes."I reply."We are the Waller county police department,we have called to inform you that your sister,mom, and grandparents are dead."The cop said."Where are you?"He asks."Somewhere I don't want to be found."I reply hanging up the phone.I lean against the wall and slide down.I bury my head into my knees just to be tapped on the shoulder."Savannah you have work to do."Said Mr.Thomas."No."I mutter.He grabs my arm and yanks me to my feet."What did you say?"He asked angered."Let go of me."I growl."No."He replies.I put my death scythes in between my fingers,fanning them out like peacock feathers."What the..."Started Mr.Thomas stepping back."I've had enough of your problems,I've had to deal with you,my family is dead,I have cancer,I got shot by my dad last night,my mom was shot,killed and manipulated."I yell gasping.Red arms wrap around me.I turn slightly burying my face into Grell's chest."There,there my petal,there,there."He whispers."What a shame,I expected you to treat her with respect."He then said."Who are you?"Asked Mr.Thomas."Grell Sutcliff,Reaper,Grim Reaper.He replies.I see Chris,staring in shock."Hello Chris,never seen Rudy with long hair before."Says Grell. Chris realizes he had been next to Grell for the past few days."Lets go Grell."I whisper.With me still wrapped in his arms,his cheek on my head we walk out as reaper to reaper.