Chapter 23 A old friend

Maria how could you say that?She was right,Savannah was dead but Survina wasn't."Im going out for some air."I announce,walking to the human world.
I stood on Maria's window sill.Waiting for her to show,moments pass and Maria walks in then suddenly bursts into tears,she flings herself in bed.I tap the window and she walks over with sniffles."Who are you?"She asks alarmed."Survina Grim,I sent you a letter."I reply."Oh,"She said opening the window for me to climb in."So you to think your Savannah."She asks."Maria it is me,I'm not dead."I reply."Yeah right,"She says.I had to prove it."Maria Victoria Reyes,born on August 8,2001,you have a brother named José and a cousin named Andy,you go to Waller High school and you have Destiny and Audra as best friends.You nicknamed Savannah,Grell for when she was on a sugar high.She has cancer,she had a sister a mom am grandparents who died the night Savannah disappeared."I finish.She looks at me in shock."Savannah,"She says tearing up.I nod and she hugs me."I thought I lost you,I thought you were dead.Where have you been?"She asks.I tell her my story and once I end she asks to see the ring on my finger."He loves you,I'm so happy for you."She said."Maria you can tell the girls but no one else.Understood."I state she nods."I have to go Grell would be worried."I reply.She nods."Survina time to go."Said a voice behind me.Grell and Sebastian.Maria gasped and nearly fainted."Maria and one more thing,continue the belief in us,alright."She nods and hugs me one last time.
We reach the reaper dispatch and I felt off.Like someone was watching me.I turn and see my dad standing behind me with a smile of evil."What is it?"I ask."Your dress is ready."He says guiding me to the dress shop.
The woman there puts on my dress(without as corset,because I was so skinny,and it would be hard for me to breathe).The main fabric was black with a sleeveless top section,with red lace.The skirt part of the dress was satin red and black mixed in layers,the shoes were black.The gloves were black and started under my elbow and ended between my index and middle fingers.My hair would be in a bun my bangs would be brushed to my right side.
"I love it,thank you ma'am."I state hugging her.She says"Your Welcome."Me and my dad walk home to my room."Survina,Your mother would be so proud and I promised her when the time came,that you would get married,well,she told me to give you this."He said holding a silver chained necklace with a red stone,with streaks of black,in the shape of a heart."She wanted you to have it."He said clipping it on.I hold the charm in my hand."Thank you mom."I whisper.