Chapter 4 A meeting with a reaper

I walk upstairs after dinner and set my things down.I take a quick shower and put on my night clothes.Grell's rose he gave me was placed on my desk.I hear a knock at my door.I walk over expecting it to be mom or dad,but son of a gun,Grell walks in with his pointed smile.I was about to yell but he covered my mouth again.I tried to say,Grell what are you doing here but instead it came out."mmfhmthd djehfiej jsjejd."I mumble as he shuts he door."Grell what are you doing here?"I ask after he removes his hand."Remember I came to see you."He said.The rose I remember."Who's the stud downstairs?"He asks."My dad."I reply."You don't sound to happy to see him."He states the obvious."I'm not,he left us when I was three,then I never saw him till now."I reply."Grell why are you hanging out with me?"I ask.He points to my mattress asking to sit.I nod."I know about your problems Savannah and William likes your spirit.So he wants me to teach you how to be a Reaper."He said with his pointed smile.I stare at Grell with heavy gasps.William wants me to be a Reaper."What about my friends and family even if I wanted to Reap I couldn't reap them I would hesitate."I reply."Reapers don't reap who they know."He said."Savannah I saw your doctors note,you won't live till about next year."He said standing.I sigh in defeat."Ill do it."I whisper."What?"He asks."Ill do it."I speak a little louder.He smiles."We start training tommorow."He said climbing through my window."Wait,we can't train here."I state."He looks around."Quite true,do you know a place?"He asks."Not that I know,wait I do Great oak it's a miles ride from here to the pasture."He smiled."Consider it done."He said."Oh and uh,take this,"He handed me a pair of scissors."To practice."He said.I thank him."And two other things you can't tell anyone,an you are a fast runner,I saw that this evening."He said leaving the room.