Chapter 3 The Reapers find out

I walk to the concession stand and lean against the wall.I coughed up some blood earlier.Lung cancer and Heart cancer aren't my favorite thing in the world.I slide against the wall and put my head against my knees.A hand touches my shoulder.I look up and see Grell looking down on me.His eyes widen as he sees my face.My nose was bleeding slightly.I stand up quick and grab a napkin and wipe it away.I come back and a rose was on the ground.It was red.A letter attached to the stem."I will see you tonight my petal.From Grell."I take the rose back to my bag and wait.

The track meet went by fast I haven't touched my hair since Undertaker did.Well,I think he did."I will see you tonight my petal."I repeat over and over in a whisper.Grell Sutcliff,a mangosteen of the reapers.That line always cheered me up."Savannah you okay?"Asked coach.I nod.She knew about my cancers she just expected more of me,I guess.We load onto the bus and everyone was yelling and screaming.I just do what I normally do.I plug my headphones in and listen to the Rascal Flatts.My favorite song was 'I'm moving on.'

"I've dealt with my ghosts and I faced all my demons,finally content with a past that I regret,I found your found strength in your moments of weakness,for once I give peace with myself.I've been burden with bland,trapped in the past for too long,I'm moving on."Everyone quieted to listen but I didn't notice."I've lived in this place and I know all the faces each one is different but they are always the same,they mean me no harm but it's time that I face it,they'll never allow me to change,but I never dreamed home would end up were I don't belong,I'm moving on.I'm moving on,the last I can see  life has been patiently waiting for me and I know there's no guarantee that I'm not alone,there comes a time in everyone's life when all you can see are the years passing by,and I have made up my mind at those day are gone."I break for a second.Listening to the music."I've sold what I could and packed what I couldn't,stopped to fill up on my way out of town,I've loved like I should and live like I shouldn't I had to loose everyone to find out maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road,I'm moving on,I'm moving on,I'm moving on."I finish.I close my eyes just as they drop me of at the high school.I walk to my house from the school to find a red truck there."Mom I am home."I yell.I walk into the kitchen and see mom cooking grilled chicken."Hi,honey." she said."Hey Savannah."Said a voice I turn and see a man who was about six foot three had a scruffy beard and mustache and had burnt white skin. I've seen pictures of him before.He was the one who left us when I was three."Hi dad."