Chapter 25 Mortal Blood

(Grell's POV)
She falls pale into my arms.Claude nowhere to be seen.Her uniform was ripped,the thing that really bothered me was the bit marks on her neck.She begins to stir.She opens her eyes,her eyes,were a dark brown,her normal eye color.Hair the same."Grell why do I fell so weak."She asks sitting up.She sees her hair and gasps."What did he do?"She asks starting to get angered,her nails cutting deeper into her palms making her bleed more."Survina are you alright."Asks her dad running in.She nods.An he gasps when he sees her."I will kill that god forsaken demon,with crimson red vengeance."She says."Survina you can't he will kill you."Said UnderTaker."You mean us."She says hand on her midsection.She knew."He is lucky that I just found out."She said."We might need Bassy's help."I state.She faces me with a devilish smile.
Ronald,William,Skull,Survina,Me and other junior reapers are on Ciel's doorway.We knock and shortly Bassy answers."What can I help you......"He stops when he sees Survina covered in blood and fabric torn."We need your help."She says.

(Survina's POV)
I had to be a reaper again,but I don't know how to go back."Survina I have confession,"Said William standing against the study wall.I stare at him."You never were a reaper,"He said.I give a confused look."That pill I gave you was a disguiser,to train you for reaper training."I shake my head.Thats why all my weapons didn't effect Claude."You mean all this time I've been a reaper who wasn't immortal."I state.He nods."Are you crazy she could have died."Yelled UnderTaker."Dad give me your hand."I state.He does what he is told.I grab my dagger.Cut into my palm(or what's left of it)an do the same for dad."Blood pack."I whisper merging his hand on top of mine.This warm sensation flows within my veins and my palms heal.
(UnderTakers POV)
She closed her eyes and her hair turned black,she opens her eyes and the brightest of yellow and green was there.She slides her gloves back on and she was ready to kill,I could see it in her eyes.Grell held her hand and then hugged her."Sebastain,"She says."We need your help."She said again."With what exactly?"He asks."Lord Ciel,with your permission I ask if Sebastian can help us kill the demon?"She asks bowing.

(Survina's POV)
After I bow a sharp pain enters my midsection.A flash of items enters my head,kind of like pictures."Teeth,a purple liquid,my child a star on the left hand."A voice said in my head.I hold my hands to my ears and fall to my knees and scream,I fell a dark shadow wrap around me."Bassy,"Yelled Grell.A hand appears on my shoulder.Then I'm thrusted up to my feet.Knife at my throat.A hand wrapped around my wrists."Sh,Sh there there,My little spider lily."Said a voice.Claude."You pitiful reapers trying so hard to save this little reaper,but I must say I know why,her soul is full of pride and spirit".He said smelling my hair.I could see from the corner of my eye that I had spider wire around my wrist cutting into my flesh."She is very precious indeed,UnderTaker,after all she does hold my child."I release a tear as he says it."My child isn't yours you just think that."I stutter the shadow around me making it hard for me to speak."Hm,you think so,"He said licking the tear away.Grell tried swinging."Bababa,I wouldn't do that,it cause more pain to her."He said.I nod my head and mouth' Its okay'.Claude slide his fingers down my side."Well know can I touch the baby?"He asks digging into my stomach.I scream and yell in pain.I stop yelping and focus.

"I will fight,with all my might,I will fight,the darkness won't win,it will never win,fight to free,land of the free because of the brave,some have fallen,some have strived,and others have seen there men fall,forever stained in blood of the enemy.I give you this dog tag to show your warrior side,never let your enemy win.Don't forget that Savannah,Never forget!"I yell the last part.
A glow appeared from my heart and a glow from my child's.Claude's hand escapes my flesh and the shadow around me disappears I grab my dagger and stab his throat and he fell to the ground dead.