thoughts ❦

"we don't think chris is good for you." your friends told you.

"huh?"

you glared at your friends, waiting for a good response.

"...we just feel like.. maybe he'd be better off with someone like him? someone more extroverted and stuff!"

your heart immediately sunk.

out of all the people in the school, you thought that at least your friends would think you were good enough to be with your boyfriend.

"so i'm not on his level?" you began to get mad.

"no! of course you are! we just feel like.."

"..like you'd be great with someone quieter or something!"

"you kinda freeze up when you're around chris and his friends." they laughed.

you knew they all had a crush on your boyfriend at one point, so maybe they were jealous.

"Y/N!"

you look behind you, and see chris calling out your name. he rushes over to you, and reaches for your hand.

"oh my god, you guys are adorable!" says one of your friends.

"the cutest." the others nodded.

chris thanked them, but you didn't. you wanted to put them in their place while he was around.

"really? weren't you guys just telling me i wasn't good enough for him..?"

"WHAT? no! it wasn't like that y/n!"

chris gave your hand a squeeze, reassuring you that it was okay.

"you guys say shit like that acting as if you could pull any guy here." chris laughed.

"i swear, we were looking out for her." one of your friends interrupted.

"you guys have said shit about me for the longest time behind my back because i'm dating chris, and you act like you're looking out for ME?" you snap at them.

"PFTT.. we do not say anything about you behind your back. stop being paranoi—"

all of chris's friends coincidentally show up at the right time, so your friend immediately shuts her mouth.

"guys- can you believe these girls," chris tells his friends. "saying shit about me and y/n?"

all of your boyfriends friends were overprotective of you, since you were the first girl chris had really liked in a long time.

"all of you must be real mad chris is in love with y/n and not you." his friends laughed.

"WHO SAID WE WERE MAD?!" one of your friends shouted.

chris set his arm around your neck, and walked away with you.

his friends stayed in the back, continuing to make your 'friends' feel like shit for what they said.

"i didn't need backup chris," you laughed. "i just wanted to set them off a little with you there, you know?"

"i know, but i couldn't let them stay talking about you."

"it's fine."

"do you know how many dudes have told me to break up with you so they can have you all to themselves?"

"okay chris, you don't have to lie to make me feel better."

"i'm not! i swear."

"yeah. okay."

"do you even realize how wanted you are these days?!"

you were glad you were dating him, and not someone else.

he was all you needed.

just a reminder that if u guys have any requests you can comment or dm them to me 😧😧😇

ALSO THANKS FOR 400 FAVORITES 😢 💝💕💖💘💞