instagram live ❦

"what's up guys.." chris reads all the comments flooding in.

——

@chrissturniolofan284: I LOVE YOU

@user220729073: chris!!!

@nicolassturniolo: get out of my room
         ↳ @dianalol72: LOLLLL

@randomperson21: no y/n???

@sarahrose12: CHRIS HOW'S UR DAY BEEN?

@anonymous88: chris where's y/n 🤭
         ↳ @randomperson21: exactly what i'm sayin 🤨

——

"where's y/n.." he reads the comment to himself. "she's over here, i'll show you guys." he walks out nick's room.

-

you were downstairs with matt, trying to figure out what tiny sweater would fit trevor.

"this one's kinda tacky." you tell matt, holding up a green dog sweater with sewn on pom poms.

"i agree. what about this one?"

matt shows you a maroon colored sweater with little paw prints all over it.

"ITS ADORABLE!" you pet trevor's head.

"i think he likes it. do youuuu trev?"

".. can you guys see her? ugh, always spending time with my dog instead of me."

both you and matt look up the stairs, watching as chris pointed his phone at you.

"my followers keep asking about you." chris laughs.

you wave at the camera, a little embarrassed at the fact they'd be asking about you.

"uuhhh.. hmm.. no, matt isn't with y/n like that you weirdos."

"HUH?" matt looks up again, confused.

"cuz she's with me." chris mouths the words.

"stop!" you whisper to chris, giving him a little smile.

he sat next to you, letting you see the comments as well.

"we want y/n to take over your live..." chris reads the comments. "y/n, do you wanna take over? since they prefer you over me anyway?"

"no they don't." you laugh.

"read this shit! i'm getting kicked out of my own live." he frowns, giving you his phone.

"well, if the people insist i guess. gotta give them what they want."

you and chris had been a thing now for a few months. it wasn't really a secret, but you preferred to keep everything off social media.

you didn't want your relationship to fall apart in a few seconds just like every other influencers.

he really liked you, and you really liked him. plus- his family loved you.