blue velvet pt 2 ❦

the next morning, you got up at 8 am to do your lengthy skincare routine and eat some breakfast before chris came by.

you decided to eat the last dino nuggets that your sibling had saved for themselves since you weren't gonna be around when they found out they were already gone.

as you ate the last dino nuggets up, you put on some music and started to do your skincare.

the time passed by quick since you had gotten distracted by your playlist, since it was now about to be 10. you looked outside your window, curious to see if chris was already outside. sure enough, he was.

you packed your makeup bag with the bare necessities, brushed your teeth quickly, then brought both the bag and dress downstairs with you.

although it was a formal kind of party, you decided to just wear some white slip on vans underneath your dress. it wasn't like people would see your shoes anyways.

"chrisssss." you open the front door, happy to see your boyfriend.

"y/nnn." he leans down to kiss you, then takes your makeup bag out of your hands.

"it's okay, i can carry it—"

"you're already carrying your dress, let me help."

"fine." you groan.

he was always at your service, whether you liked it or not.
you walked over to the car with chris, where he opened the door for you.

(let's pretend that chris can like drive okay 😍😍😉😘)

"oh my goshhh i haven't seen trevor in literal ages." you sigh.

"you saw him 3 days ago." chris raises an eyebrow.

"trev probably forgot who i am by now!"

"sure.."

"ugh, he's my favorite sturniolo. besides your mom."

"trev and my mom? and not me?"

"nope."

"ouch."

"the truth hurts." you laugh.

it was now 11:30, and the sturniolo household was complete chaos.

nick couldn't find his white suit anywhere, matt was moody since he got waken up earlier than usual, and chris was annoyed at nick for spilling juice on his shoes.

marylou was unbothered though, since you had been getting ready with her and chit chatting for an hour.

"these boys are a nightmare sometimes." she chuckles, helping you curl one of your last pieces of uncurled hair.

"i can imagine." you laugh.

"okay.. perfect. what do you think?" she steps away from you, letting you see yourself well in the mirror.

"my hair looks so pretty! thank you!" you give her a hug.

"it always does, sweetie." she grins. "but i was thinking, what if you did a bun with some loose pieces hanging in the front?"

you agree, and let her do her thing. it took marylou a few tries to make your bun look right, but the end result was worth it.

it was as if you had your hair professionally done.

"you are literally a saint, my hair looks amazing!" you hug her again.

"i wish i was!" marylou chuckles. "now go finish your makeup while i help nick find that suit.."