blue velvet pt 1 ❦

you were so excited to go to chris's family party tomorrow.

he had invited you to go with him the second he knew his aunt was going to throw a party. chris always told you how much his extended family wanted to meet you.

for the occasion, you decided to wear a blue velvet dress that had been untouched for months. you rarely wore dresses, but it would seem a little unusual to go to chris's family party wearing something too casual.

plus, he had told you that one of his cousins was going to get proposed to at the party, so it'd be kinda weird to not wear a dress anyway.

your phone began to ring as you took the dress out your closet.

"hellooo?" you answer, knowing that it was your boyfriend that was trying to facetime you.

"i hope i didn't wake you up." he says quietly, covering his mouth as if he did something wrong.

"no, i'm awake." you stare at the camera, smiling at him.

"oh, okay, good." he sighs a sigh of relief.

"miss me already?"

"always." he grins. "what you up to?"

"i think found the perfect dress to wear tomorrow."

"show me." he gasps.

you loved how excited he would get when you would show him anything.

"i don't really know if it's too long to wear to a family party though.." you show him the dress.

"my aunt loves throwing elegant ass parties, you chose the most perfect dress ever." he stares at the screen in awe.

"oh good, i didn't want to be one of those people who stand out on accident."

"you stand out because you're so pretty anyways, the dress would make anyone look at you in even more disbelief." he smiles, little crinkles forming around his eyes.

"oh my god stop." you cover your face, going completely red.

"it's true!"

"you're so sweet."

"i know." he sighs, rolling his eyes.

"what about you? what are you wearing?"

he angles the camera towards his closet, where a black suit was hanging.

"oh wowww, a real outfit for once." you laugh.

"we're gonna look so good y/n." he lays down on his bed, admiring you on the screen.

"i know." you smile.

"by the way, my mom wants to know if you want to come by the house so you guys can do your hair together—"

"obviously, hello?" you look at chris, confused.

"okay." he laughs.

"what time do you want me there?"

"hm.. maybe 11 am? but if you wanna come earlier and surprise me.."

"it's like you can't spend a minute without me." you roll your eyes.

"i'll just pick you up at 10, actually."

"i can drive myself, it's fine."

"but i wanna see youuuu." he groans.

"okay, okay."

"i'm gonna go now before i get even more impatient. you're probably dying to go to bed."

"i'm dying to see you, actually." you narrow your eyes at him.

"really."

"yes really, you loser." you lay down on your bed.

chris stared at you with a cute little smile on his face, not saying anything for a few seconds.

"we're so perfect together." he rolls his eyes, breaking the silence.

"i know." you roll your eyes too.

"i love you. goodnight y/n."

"i love youuuu, goodnight."

he made kissing sounds at the camera, and pretended to kiss you through the screen. he was quite literally the perfect guy.

you did the same, then hung up and turned the lights off.

you couldn't wait for tomorrow.

—-

HI GUYSSSS LONG TIME NO SEE 😜 this chapter was lowk so cute help. HOW HAVE U GUYS BEEN???

AND THANK U GUYS FOR 400K READS OMG?? THATS INSANE 😭🗣️🔥