ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ | ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

The day after Halloween was wild. Most teenagers at Hawkins High School for hungover, others were moody. Julie was probably one of the only teens who didn't feel like shit. She was in a rare good mood, and it started when she drove Steve's car home the night before.

       Julie had to park the car down the street so her family wouldn't see it, but that was easy. She'd been hiding things since she was a kid. It was getting increasingly harder to not have a license at her age, so Julie was trying to work up the courage to have Steve help her out. But she was too afraid.

      Now though, Julie was in her second period gym class watching all the boys in her class play a game of basketball. Steve's team was 'Shirts', and Billy's team was 'Skins'. Julie and the other girls in her glass were sitting on the bleachers in their gym clothes, waiting for the guys to take their break so they could play.

      Julie didn't have many friends in her class, but she talked to Samantha, Sarah and Jenny. The four of them were in one little huddle on the bleachers, each girl looking at a different guy. Samantha and Sarah were looking at Billy, Jenny was looking at another guy on the 'Skins' teams, and Julie was looking at Steve.

      They watched as Steve dribbled the ball down the court, trying to get past Billy. Julie cringed as Steve was forced to basically grind against Billy, who was trying to taunt him. Steve said something that pissed Billy off, and in the blink of an eye, Steve was on the ground and Billy was making a basket.

      The whistle blew, and Billy made a large spectale of his victory, causing Julie to roll her eyes. Out of the corner of her green eyes, Julie saw Nancy walk in. She called Steve's name, and Steve sighed, but walked out of the gym with her.

      "Julie! Sub in!" The gym teacher called over to the bleachers, pointing at the girl.

       Julie furrowed her brows and looked around briefly, before pointing to herself in a questioning manner.

      "Yes, you! Hurry up!" he yelled again, and Julie stood up, Jenny and Sarah lightly pushing her.

      When she took her place on the court, everyone immediately looked at Billy to gauge his reaction about his twin sister playing against him. "You ready for this?" he taunted, passing her the ball aggressively.

      Julie caught the ball with ease, looking at it quickly, before eyeing her brother. "Are you?" she said, before she went into game-mode. Julie moved her feet in multiple directions, before passing the ball behind her to one of her teammates.

      Billy chuckled sarcastically, keeping his guard up and making sure his sister couldn't pass him. When she got the ball back, Billy squared up on her. "Someone taught you well." Billy said as she dribbled, knowing full well that he was the one who taught Julie.

      "My teacher is actually a douchebag, but thanks." Julie said, trying and failing to get away from Billy, still dribbling the ball.

      Julie passed the ball to a guy on her right, shoving away from Billy and finding a new spot. "Is that any way to talk to me?" Billy said, coming up to Julie yet again.

      "I'm twenty-one minutes older than you, remember?" Julie said, watching as someone from the 'Skins' team got the ball away and everyone started running in the other direction.

      Julie saw Steve jog into the gym, so she gladly jogged off the court and met him there so he could take her place. Julie walked back to the bleachers and joined her friends again, all of them cheering for her.

      "That was so cool." Sarah gawked, shaking Julie's shoulder enthusiastically.

      "Did you see Robert knock that ball away?" Jenny asked.