ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ | ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜғғ

𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 10, 1985

      Coming back to school after break was easy for Julie. She didn't like being home for longer than she had to, and school was her escape from Billy and Neil. Since school started back up on the second of January, Julie had busy. She had a whole list going of things she needed to get done before graduation. She had to get herself, Steve and Billy to graduate, her and Billy had to get scholarships to afford college, and Julie had to actually get accepted to the cheapest and closest college to Hawkins, IUPUI.

      Julie wasn't quite sure what she wanted to do in college, she just knew that she wanted to go. She wanted Steve to go to college, and she wanted Billy to go to college. With her toutelouge, it should be a piece of cake.

      On January second, Julie had met her best friend. Of course, her and Nancy were close, but ever since Julie had started dating Steve, Nancy was extremely distant. And Julie didn't know why. Julie's best friend came in the shape of a junior with brown, short hair and blue eyes. Her name was Robin Buckley.

      When they met, Julie was walking down the hallway to Billy's car after school, when the energetic teenager ran into her, knocking them both to the ground. Robin apologized an excessive amount of times, staying on the floor to help Julie pick up the things that spilled out of her backpack.

      "I'm so, so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going, it's on me." Robin apologized, standing up beside Julie and dustin off her pants.

      Julie chuckled. "Really, it's okay. Don't worry about it."

      Robin smiled, and stuck her hand out. "I'm Robin. Robin Buckley."

      "I'm Julie Hargrove. It's nice to meet you." Julie said, shaking Robin's hand. By now, the school was practically empty, and Julie was sure that Billy had left without her.

      "Wait, THE Julie Hargrove. The one that's Billy Hargrove's twin, and Steve Harrington's girlfriend?" Robin said, pushing some of her short hair out of her face.

      Julie rolled her eyes and nodded. "Unfortunetly to the first one, fortunetly to the second. I didn't know I had a reputation around here. Kind of used to being a nobody." she answered shyly. Robin noticed.

      "I'm a real nobody. We can be nobodies together." Robin said smiling a bit. Julie smiled too.

      "I'd like that. You a junior?" Julie asked.

      Robin nodded, starting to walk down the hall towards the exit, Julie next to her. "Yep. You're a senior?"

      "Yeah. You got Mr. Wendel for history this year?" Julie asked, her face souring at the thought of the horrible teacher she had last year.

      "Yes! Good God, I hate him so much." Robin scoffed, waving her hands around dramatically.

      Julie chuckled at Robin's antics. "Yeah, he's a douche. His assignments are hard as shit."

      "Very true. We're working on the World War II essay right now. I want to gag myself, that's how much I hate it." Robin ranted, and Julie knew exactly what she was talking about, and how she meant every word.