Description

6 teenagers, all with powers of their own.

"No matter what happens, we'll never give up, because that's not what we do."

In the enchanting land of Myst, magic is the normal. Almost everyone has it, but only a fraction have mastered their art, and are strong enough to use it to it's full. Because of this, a competition is held every year to determine the strongest of the generation, and nearly everyone wants to participate. Only the strongest are chosen for the competition though, and it's not just magic. Wits, bravery, smarts, skill. All of these are needed, both to compete, and to win. 12 teenagers are chosen, and they fight till only half are left. However, what started as a mere competition for the strong, soon becomes a battle of survival as they're taken over, and the true meaning of the competition is revealed, shaking everyone who knows to their core. Now, these six teens must face their fears, create bonds, and stick together as they fight to save Myst, and everyone they love along with it.

 Hi! Okay, so, this is my first applyfic, so it might be a little different from ones you've done before. But, hopefully it's still good! Anyway, this applyfic will close in a month, so on August 1st, 2022. Just a heads up, I might take a bit before making any actual chapters after choosing characters because I want to build up some chapters in case I ever don't have time to write (which will probably be the case when I start back up with school). But in the meantime, just take your time and have fun building your characters!