Character Profile

Yeah, so, not a chapter update unfortunately. I've just had a huge writer's block and have, like, half a chapter in my drafts but can't seem to get anywhere past that. 

So for now, I decided to gift y'all with a ✨character profile✨

Now, he may not be anyone's favorite, and he definitely has some issues, but he's still my baby and I want y'all to know more about him. 

Introducing.... Cal Charleston!

 Cal Charleston!

Ok, some info about Cal that isn't directly mentioned on that image up there. So, Cal is asexual demiromantic panromantic (yes, the demi wasn't mentioned on the image because I accidentally forgot it), and for longest time he couldn't really accept that. He had gone on dates with a LOT of people but he never felt any attraction to anyone. He thought he was cursed to live a life without love- without feeling OR receiving it. It was only pretty recently that he realized he COULD feel romantic attraction, but only to someone he had formed more of a bond with. Unfortunately, however, he still doesn't really think he'll ever be in a relationship with someone, as he knows he has issues and doubts that his current crush would ever reciprocate his feelings. 

And yes, none of this makes up for his *cough* jerky attitude *cough*, but he is trying to be better at that. 

Well, there you have it! Any questions?