Chapter Two

"Ever stayed out after curfew?" Allie asked me as we began sneaking around to make our way to the pizzeria.
"Nope." I said. "You really think that my mom would let me go out even near curfew? I had to beg her to let me get a nose piercing when I turned sixteen so I have an even harder time getting her to let me stay out this late."
"Fair point." Allie said. "But I think my parents are worse."
"How so?" I asked as she grabbed my arm and dragged me behind a bush. A cop was patrolling, presumably to make sure that any minors weren't out after curfew. I watched through the bush as he walked right past us. Once we were sure that he was gone, Allie dragged me back onto the sidewalk and we continued walking.
"I had to sneak out in order to stay out this late." She said. "I'm only allowed to be out until nine o'clock."
"That's not terrible." I said. "Besides, your parents care about you. They just want you to be safe."
"Yeah." She said. Another cop was coming so we went to hide again. "I suppose."

After we dodged cops three more times, we were finally at the pizzeria.
"Great." I said. "We're here. Now, how the hell do we get in?"
"Follow me." She said. "I know a secret way in."
She lead us to the back of the alleyway that surrounded the pizzeria. There was a metal door that led inside.
"They forgot to seal this off." She said. "It's supposed to be a fire exit but I used to see my parents while they were working. It's shit though so I'm going to have to give it a few kicks in order for it to open."
She did just that. The door swung open no problem after that.
"Let's go." She said, confidence in her voice. She went inside first and I followed soon after. We left the door open since she said that if we closed it, we would have to open it again and that would cause the fire alarm to go off and the animatronics to go into panic mode.
"Where the hell are we?" I asked as I admired my surroundings. I've been to this place a million times and I didn't even recognize the room that I was in.
"It's the parts and service room." Allie said. "Where the hell is that light switch? Ah, here it is."
The lights flickered a bit but they turned on. I could see Withered Bonnie sitting in the corner. Withered Foxy was near him along with some old Freddy and Chica heads. Withered Freddy and Chica were in the corner near the door, keeping perfectly still.
"Yeesh." I said. "These are ancient."
"No kidding." Allie said. "These are left over from the two other pizzerias. That Freddy over there is from the diner. You know, when the first child got killed."
"Oh." I said. As a kid, I didn't know about the murders that took place in the other locations. I only found out about it when I grew out of Freddy's, which was when I was ten. I only found out about the murders that took place here yesterday (I was too busy mourning Dad). And it pisses me of that someone would do something like that. Those kids had long lives ahead of them.
"Yeah." Allie said, bringing me out of my thoughts. "I hate to see this place go. All of my childhood memories are here."
"Mine too." I said.
The slam of a door nearly made me jump five feet in the air.
"What the hell was that?" I asked Allie.
"Must be the wind." She said, shrugging.
"It wasn't windy out at all." I said. "Now we'll have to have the animatronics lose their shit in order for us to get out of here."
"It'll be fine." Allie reassured. "All they do is evacuate the building."
"Um, that's a bad thing." I said. "That means that someone was in here. You think that people are going to think that a bunny with a guitar, a slutty chicken with a cupcake, and a random ass teddy bear walking around the town is normal?"
"Oh come on." Allie said. "Chica's not a slut."
"Um, she has fucking panties and it looks like her bib is covering her boobs!" I said. "Tell me that that isn't in the least bit slutty!"
"Yeah. Maybe they should have made her a bit more kid friendly." Allie said, finally agreeing with me. "Well, the parents never complained so I guess they were okay with it."
"This town is so fucked up." I said. "Wait, why are we even talking about this? The door shut by itself!"
"Oh, come on!" Allie said like I was insane. "Are you saying that one of the animatronics got up and closed the door?"
I looked over and saw that Withered Foxy was missing from his spot.
"If the wind did it," I said, crossing my arms. "Then where the hell is Withered Foxy?"
Allie screamed then and said, "Uh, look behind you."
I did so and I looked directly into the eyes of Withered Foxy.
"Oh shit." I said. "Um, let's run now."
"Uh, yeah." Allie said. "Let's get the fuck out of here."