Chapter Five

"Can't get us!" I taunted Toy Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica while I was on stage.
"Really?" Allie asked. She was sitting down at one of the tables and eating pizza. "Was that really necessary?"
"Totally." I said. "They think they're so tough but now they can't mess with us."
"Well, they could." Allie said. "The only reason that they're staying still is that there aren't any kids here right now."
"I'm a kid." I said, wrapping Freddy's arm around my neck.
Allie rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah. You wish. And stop messing with Freddy. What did he ever do to you?"
"Um, let me think," I said. "He scared the shit out of me last night."
"Fine." She said. "I guess while you're doing that, I'm going to play with Mangle."
She turned to walk away and I ran after her screaming, "Wait up!"
She looked back, smirking at me and said, "Knew you couldn't resist coming."
"Remember when we used to play with Mangle?" I asked, falling into step with her.
"Yes." She said. "I can't wait to see her again."
She turned around to a corner. I did the same. We reached Kid's Cove then.
"Mangle!" Allie cried, running over to the middle of the room where a broken fox was laying. I followed her and kneeled down to where she was.
"Hey girl." Allie said, stroking her head. "How are you doing?"
"What the hell?" I said.
"She's so neglected." She said. "All the kids used to tear her apart and put her back together and the company eventually got sick of her and just threw her back here. It's so sad."
"Who cares?" I asked. "It's just a robot. Robots don't have emotions."
"Don't say that." Allie said, covering Mangle's ears. "Don't listen to Gordon."
I rolled my eyes and said, "She's fine. Now, let's start tearing her apart and putting her back together."
"What if she doesn't like it?" Allie asked.
"Oh my God Allie." I said. "Get over it. Look, I'll start."
I tore off one of Mangle's arms and threw it to the side.
"Now, your turn." I said.
She sighed and tore off Mangle's other arm.

We ended up making Mangle into a, well for lack of a batter word, a mangle of parts. She was even more messed up than she was before. Everything was switched around (from what she originally looked like at least) and she looked....better, I guess?
"I hope she likes it." Allie said, standing up.
I sighed, standing up and admiring our creation.
"Allie," I said. "I love you but you gotta stop with this."
"Well, I have a deeper connection with them." She protested. "My parents own Fazbear Entertainment so I know them so well."
"They don't have feelings though." I said. "They're just robots."
"I know. I know." She said, clearly annoyed. "I'll stop."
"Good." I said, putting an arm around her. "Because I probably wouldn't have been able to put up with it any longer."
"Oh stop it!" She said, pushing me onto the ground.
"Oh, it's on!" I said, standing up.
"It is if you can catch me!" She said, running out of Kid's Cove.
"Get back here!" I yelled, chasing after her.
She turned a corner. I did the same and nearly slipped. That seems to be a common thing for me.
"Where the hell did you go?" I asked. I had lost her. Which, in this place, is pretty scary. "Seriously. Allie, where are you?"
There was still no response.
"Allie!" I yelled. "Seriously! This isn't funny!"
I felt my heart sink in my chest. What if one of them got her? How the hell was I going to do this by myself? She knew this place like the back of her hand. I mean, I sorta did but she knew it a bit better than I did.
"Gordon!"
My head shot up upon hearing my name being called. I knew that voice. It was Allie's.
"I'm coming!" I called, starting to run again. I came up to this room labeled "Safe Room".
"The hell?" I muttered. I opened the door and went inside. The room was dimly lit but I could still see Allie and a possible Golden Bonnie animatronic in the corner.
"Allie!" I said, running up to her and hugging her. "Don't you dare do that shit to me again. You scared me. I thought that one of the animatronics got you or something."
"Well, I'm here." She said, hugging me back tighter.
"Thank God." I said, breaking out of the hug and planting a kiss on her cheek. Then, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back, running my fingers through her hair. I was upset once we broke out of the kiss.
"I love you." She said, running her fingers through my hair.
"Love you more." I said, smiling at her and wrapping my arms around her waist.
She broke out of my arms and turned away from me, going to the corner.
"What's wrong?" I asked, going over to where she was.
"Just look." She said, stepping away so that I could see what she was talking about.
Laying in the corner was the dead body of my father.