Chapter Six

"No.." I whispered in shock. "No, this can't be it."
"It is." Allie said, wrapping her arms around my waist. "That's your dad. Isn't that what you came here for in the first place?"
"Well, yes," I said. "But I didn't actually think that we were going to find it."
"But did you actually think that we were going to be stuck in here until someone finds us?" She asked.
"Good point." I said. "But, how on earth do we put him to rest?"
"Heck if I know." She said. "But I'm sorry that this happened to you. You didn't deserve it."
"Everything happens for a reason." I said, exiting the room. Allie followed soon after and grabbed my hand.
"I know." She said. "But you didn't do anything wrong. You're a really good person. Why can't someone whose a terrible person lose someone that meant a lot to them?"
"Like I said, everything happens for a reason."
"Life ain't fair." Allie said.
"Thanks for stating the obvious." I said, going in the direction of the main stage.
"Wait, where the hell are we even going?" She asked. "You better not tell me that we're just wandering around aimlessly."
"We're not." I said. "I'm going back to the stage."
"Why are you going back there?" She asked.
"I wanna take a nap." I said, laying down on the ground. Still holding my hand, she still was standing.
"Get down here!" I said, yanking her down to the ground.
"What the hell?" She said as she fell on top of me.
"How very graceful of you." I teased as I adjusted my glasses and nose ring.
"Shut it!" She said, lightly slapping me on the face.
"No!" I said. "I shall now hug you to death!"
"Don't you dare!" She said. But I didn't listen. I wrapped my arms tightly around her.
"Let me go!" She said, trying to break out.
"No." I said. "You can never escape me."
"No!" She said, still trying to escape. "Let me go!"
I closed my eyes, still keeping a smile on my face.
"You ass!" Allie said, realizing what I was doing.
"Thanks." I said, opening my eyes again.
"Do you want to get slapped?" She asked.
"You love me too much to do that." I said, running my fingers through her hair.
"Damn it Gordon." She said.
I smiled wider, knowing I was victorious.
"Come on." She said, standing up and holding out her hand. "Let's go. We gotta survive the night."
"I don't wanna." I said as she pulled me up.
"Well, I know a bit of a secret." She said. "Come with me."

She led me to the room that we were in earlier.
"Why are we back in here?" I asked.
"Because," she said. "the animatronics don't know that this room even exists. They're knows as safe rooms."
"I never knew about those." I said.
"Only certain people know about them." She said. "Including me."
"Who else knows about them?" I asked.
"My parents." She said. "And someone else."
"Who?" I asked.
She looked away, avoiding my gaze.
"Allie?" I said. "What's wrong?"
"I never told you did I?" She asked.
"No." I said, confused. "What the hell are you talking about?"
She looked back at me and said, "The child killer that murdered those kids."
"What about them?" I asked.
"He's my dad." She admitted. "My real dad. I'm adopted. No one knows that about me except you. But he's my dad."