Epilogue

Five years later

"Asher come on!" I called through the bathroom door in our room at the castle in Astoria.
"It's time to board the plane, my parents would like to see their grandchildren."
"Let me finish my hair woman!" He called back, followed by the sound of a hairdryer. I sighed heavily and went over to check on my son Darius. He was only a year old and my parents haven't met him or my daughter, Astrid, who's five years old. They left after New Years because they had packs to run and we ended up staying in Astoria so I would hopefully have a peaceful wedding and pregnancy since we found out I was pregnant before we left for Alaska.
Asher and I have been married since February 3rd and found out I was pregnant in July. Astrid was very protective of her little brother and we even found out she was mostly witch, like Mav, so she's going to start training when she's a little older.
"Mommy?" Astrid asked from the bed in her sky blue summer dress.
"Yes sweetheart?" I asked, walking over with a smile.
"Will we be safe in Awaska?" She still had some minor speech issues, she was only five, but it made her ten times cuter.

"Of course sweetie, and you'll be able to meet your other grandma and grandpa." Her eyes lit up and she grinned toothily.
"Yay!"
I laughed at her enthusiasm when Asher finally decided to leave the bathroom.
"Alright, who's ready for an adventure!" Asher came over and scooped Astrid up into his arms, making her squeal in surprise and giggle.
"Run daddy run!" He chuckled and obliged, picking up her backpack before putting her on his back and sprinting towards the plane.

I shook my head at my mate and picked my son up from his cradle, smiling as he snuggled closer, before grabbing the diaper bag and following the rest of my family to the plane.

~~~~

About halfway through the plane ride Astrid and Darius were asleep and the plane started shaking from turbulence. I held onto my son a little tighter while Asher did the same with Astrid.
"Your majesties, I suggest grabbing a few parachute bags just in case, it doesnt look good." The butler and pilot, Alfred, told us through the intercom while he tried his best to at least get us somewhere safe to land.
Asher got up and grabbed three bags, tied Astrid's backpack to one, the diaper bag to another and left the other one alone for Alfred while he handed me the one with the diaper bag and he took the one with Astrid's bag.

I glanced at Asher worriedly and quickly slipped the bag on right before the plane was shoved to the side by the wind and we were all thrown out, the wind whipping around us as we fell rapidly towards the ground below us.

A/N sorry to end it this way BUT I HAD TO I PROMISEEEEE!!!!! I'll make a book 2 so we have Astrid's story but sadly this is the end of Ashers and Cress' adventures, I hope everyone liked it!