DISCONTINUED

So here's my official statement.
I'm pretty sure we should've seen this coming but instead of stringing all the long time readers and the new ones along, I've decided to come out of hiding (I've been here all along I just like to ghost).

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has read and contributed to the success of the Katy Cross series. Never when I started Heroes did I think that it would blow up as much as it has. Like seriously. Over TWO MILLION (?) reads! I still can't even fathom it.

My biggest regret is that I didn't end Heroes where it did in its happily ever after and put all of you who have read this book through the pain and suffering of Katy and Tom falling apart but also the beauty of them coming back together. Honestly when I was still writing it, it's popularity skyrocketed past any other book that I've ever written and i was on an authors high, I thought I had the passion for this story but life gets in the way and that passion faded.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG. I'm still very much a fan of tom I love him so so so much and am so proud to call myself a long time supporter of his. I know this is just a simple social media book but I hope you all see the effort that I put into these books through its plot line and manips that I'm still so incredibly proud of to this day. I just think that I've outgrown social media formatted books and would like to pursue my other projects.

If you'd like to, forget this book even exists and live with the mentality that the story of Katy and Tom left off where it did at the end of Heroes.

If not, here's what I was planning on doing before I decided to end this book on a cliffhanger:

•basically Katy's phone was stolen at the beach and the private pictures on her phone were released to the press

•Katy undergoes a lot of stress due to the severe invasion of privacy into her life and relationship with Tom

•The situation doesn't affect her and Tom, if anything it makes them stronger bc hes the most supportive boyfriend ON EARTH (zendaya, you lucky woman I wouldn't want him to belong to anyone else)

•BUT with the production and near release of her solo movie, the bad publicity threatens its success

•but obviously things would resolve itself and Katy would defend herself to the end and no publicity is bad publicity

•Matt turns out to not be a half bad guy (for those of you wondering and read my Peter Parker book, he is who I planned to cast as Liam)

•Katy and Tom continue to play each other's love interests as their respective characters and stay deeply in love with each other with Beta and live happily ever after

•probably get married and have kids too but have fun doing it

Thank you all again for sticking with me through this and I'm sorry that you won't get the progression and ending of the Katy and Tom series. I appreciate all of your support and will never forget the joy these books have brought me in making.

I love you all ❤️