THIRTY-SIX

TEXT MESSAGES

zenslaya sent a message to mystic slutale
Today at 11:24 AM

zenslaya: ayyyye guess who gonna be rolling up to atlanta in about 15 minutes 😝

mystic slutale: ARE YOU SERIOUS?
mystic slutale: HELL YEAH

zenslaya: dont tell tom yet tho. I wanna see how pissed he looks when he sees me on set

mystic slutale: lmao i can just imagine him seeing you already
mystic slutale: "wot?!? wot are YOU doing here, zendaya??"

zenslaya: his accent is so funny 😂
zenslaya: i cant wait to make fun of it when i get there

mystic slutale: we have to do something. We'll be getting done with filming early today so we should definitely make some plans

zenslaya: hell yeah
zenslaya: have you heard from anybody else about coming to atlanta??

mystic slutale: yep! jacob and tony are both coming but im not sure when

zenslaya: sweet the whole crews getting back together

mystic slutale: IKR im so excited you have no clue

zenslaya: uM TRUST ME B I DO
zenslaya: okay im gonna go now but I'll see you REAL SOON

mystic slutale: okay see you then!!

zenslaya: 😘😘👋👋❤

~

OFFSCREEN

Katy put her phone aside and stepped out of her trailer in search for Tom so that she could be with him when Zendaya finally arrived. After being apart for so long, she was excited to finally get their group back together now that Z and Harrison were there and Jacob would be arriving sooner or later, along with Tony. Memories of filming for Spider-Man were  coming back to her and she was definitely feeling nostalgic.

As she walked onto set, she was still in search of Tom since while she was getting her break, he'd been put to work practicing stunts and scenes. She entered the area where they were currently working with Tom, the director guiding him through exactly what he wanted him to do. Standing off to the side to let them work, she watched as Tom did a sequence of stunts for the director, then was awarded an applause, most likely because he'd finally overcome a challenge he'd struggled with in the stunts.

"That was perfect, Tom! I think that one might be a keeper. Take a break, man, you deserve it." The director patted him on the back and Tom smiled widely, before walking off.

He made his way to Katy, where she greeted him with a happy hug. "Good job, I knew you could do it." She told him, kissing his cheek swiftly.

"Thank you, I don't know why that one was so hard for me, but I'm glad that I finally got it right. I really want this movie to be perfect for you, you deserve the best." He said heartwarmingly, making Katy grin.

Playing with the material on his shirt, she looked up at him with a smirk. "I've got a surprise for you." She murmured. "I really think you'll like it."

Tom eyed her carefully as she brushed his hair back and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Katy, we've still got a while before we get off work..." He said lowly.

Scrunching her face up at him in disgust, she exclaimed quietly, "Not that kind of surprise, you sicko!" She pulled away from him and walked away, crossing her arms over her chest as she did so.

Chuckling, Tom followed after her, laughing silly. "Of course not, I was just saying how I couldn't wait that long without knowing what this surprise you're talking about is."

Katy rolled her eyes at him. "I'm sure that's exactly what you meant. And you won't even have to wait that long compared to how long you made me wait until I found out Harry and Sam were visiting. Remember that?"

"All too well." Tom said, shaking his head. "I also remember you guys leaving me to go hang out together. Ring a bell?"

Biting her lip, she cocked her head at him. "Never gonna let that one go, are you?" She asked, and he shook his head 'no' in response.

"Never." He stated, before slipping his arm around her waist as they walked off the set. "But I might consider forgiving you if this surprise is any good. Any hints?"

"Did I get any?" She questioned, to which he was quiet to, so she continued, "There's your answer to that then."

Furrowing his brows, Tom turned his head to look down at her with a curious expression on his face. "You quite like making me suffer, don't you? I mean, I should've picked it up by now, but it's all starting to really come together to me now."

As they reached an area that wasn't so busy with people putting the movie together, Katy stopped walking and turned to Tom with a grin on her face. She leaned up a bit and pressed her lips against his to meet in a gentle kiss. "I actually like being nice to you more, if that counts for anything."

The corners of Tom's lips turned up and he nodded. "It counts for a little bit, but you'll have to give me more to think about." Slowly leaning back for another kiss, Katy was just about ready to until a voice called out her name.

The two separated a bit as they turned in the direction where the voice came from, Tom could swear his jaw almost dropped when he recognized the person approaching them. "Hey, you two!" The figure exclaimed, waving.

Matt Westerman was back. And he was smiling right at them.

~

its my birthday today so you guys unleash all the wrathes of hell on me tomorrow :))