EIGHTEEN

TEXT MESSAGES

katy: PLEASE TELL ME YOURE COMING ON SET EARLIER THAN EXPECTED BC I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE

tom: um take of what??

katy: THE BOREDOM. ITS KILLING ME. IM ALL BY MYSELF HERE WE'VE BEEN FILMING ALL MY SOLO SCENES AND THE SCENES WITH MATT AND NO ONE ELSE IS HERE

tom: why dont you hang out with matt then?

katy: we hung out already for the past three days i cant be around him anymore

tom: why not?

katy: idk i just dont feel like it im kinda tired of him. I need a break
katy: are you busy right now??

tom: no not at all

katy: wanna facetime? my whole body hurts from training and stuff and texting is even making my fingers cramp up

tom: ok ill call you right now

~
tom
katy
FACETIME

"Hello, spiderboy, what's up?"
"A lot more than you, I guess. Is production kicking your butt?"
"You guessed right. Since I'm the only one here, all the attention has been focused on me, which means its me 24/7 on set."
"Welcome to the life of a solo superhero movie actress."
"Hey, that's not fair, because I was there for you on day one on set of Spiderman. The attention was split evenly between us so you have no idea what kind of torture they're putting me through."
"Okay, whatever you say, Katy."
"So how many more days until you come here to take over for me?"
"Are you sure you want me to? I think a little hard work could be good for you."
"Wipe that little smirk off your face, I'm starting to think I'd rather be bored than talk to you."
"Okay, okay, I'll quit. So what else have you been up to lately?"
"Let's see, I have been kicking back in my trailer during breaks and binge-watching Teen Wolf and I can't believe they let me act and dress like that on season one!"
"Well, to be fair, you were supposed to be like 12."
"That doesn't mean I have to look like I just came straight out of Justice catalog."
"Is Justice a good or bad thing?"
"It's a disaster, and makes it extremely hard to watch myself on tv knowing thousands of people saw me like that."
"Well luckily, you have this to redeem yourself."
"Is that Harrison in the background? I can hear his giggles from here."
"Yes, that is Harrison in the other room with my family, I believe they're playing some kind of game and he's obviously winning."
"Oh, am I interrupting something?"
"No, you're not, you're fine."
"Are you sure because I don't want to be keeping you."
"Katy, I'm serious. It's fine. I like talking with you anyways."
"Are you sure? Tell me if I'm being annoying, seriously, I need to know if I am."
"You are not being annoying right now, I swear."
"Okay then. So remember that one time when I accidentally glued your ears down as a joke because the costume people said your ears stuck out under your mask a little too much?"

~

for those of you who have read the first part of Freefall, what do you think so far??