FIFTY-THREE

OFFSCREEN

Katy and Tom dragged themselves out of the water in exhaustion. It's easy to swim out to sea and float, but it's tough as hell when you're muscles are aching and you have to paddle back after you've been treading for so long. They trudged to the shore, kicking the sand off their toes while they walked back to their belongings.

Collapsing onto their towels while sand creeped it's way into every surface of their body it could reach, even the spots where Katy and Tom could swear never touched the sand, they laid there in defeat. Half of their beach day was successfully executed, now they were going to dry off under the sun for just a little while longer.

Stretching out on her towel, Katy rolled onto her stomach and rested her head off her arms before she peeked one eye open to glance at Tom. It looked like he had almost fallen asleep, arms stretched out to rest under his head and his eyes closed. She wanted to capture this moment of serenity.

Sitting up to retrieve her phone from her bag, Katy rifled through their things. It was taking her too long to find the damn thing, so she dumped the whole bag out and began to panic when her phone was no where to be found. It must've fallen out, it was here somewhere, it had to be.

She got onto her feet and lifted up her towel, kicking sand up onto Tom, which disrupted his attempt to take a nap.

"Hey, what's going on? What's up?" He asked, quickly acknowledging Kate's frantic state. He propped his body up under his arms and stared at her with a puzzled expression.

"My phone, it's not here, yours too." She had checked everywhere, but the items weren't there. Her heart started beating fast, her breathing irregular. How could this happen? They weren't even gone for that long. Did they even have it when they left the hotel?

"Katy, calm down, we'll find them." Tom assured her. "Let's just go back to the hotel and call someone. It's going to be fine."

Kate simply nodded, unable to form words without her voice cracking. She had seen this coming, of course something unfortunate would happen right when things were good.

They packed up their things and started walking back to their hotel, heads ducked down to avoid being recognized. When they entered the hotel lobby, Tom took care of reporting their phones being stolen while Kate went up to their hotel room to try and deactivate their cellular devices.

Dumping their bags on the floor, Kate picked up her computer, which was connected to her phone. She opened up the messages and everything and saw that there were tons of messages being sent to her.

holland hoeden: Katy what the hell is going on?
shelley hoennig: You need to check your phone for hackers right away before they post any more pictures

"What?" Kate muttered before opening up another tab to log into her Instagram. The screen loaded before a bunch of pictures she didn't post appeared on her feed, and most of them were private photos she had of her and Tom that were never supposed to be seen by anyone else.

She immediately began deleting the pictures from her laptop, but most of them had already been up long enough for too many people to see.

Just then, Tom walked into the hotel room. "Hey, I got both of our phones turned off but we can still track it. Everything's going to be fine."

"I think you spoke too soon." She searched up Tom's profile and found that his feed matched hers with private pictures filling up the tiny squares. She turned the computer around to face him and Tom examined the damage. He sighed then pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingers. Kate looked up to him with fear in her eyes. "What do we do?"

ARTICLE

Kate and Tom's Wild Vacay in Italy
After much speculation on her whereabouts and who was accompanying her on her weeklong getaway after filming for her new movie, Mystic Fatale, Kate Cross proved that superheroes need vacations, too. She and boyfriend, Tom Holland took the trip together, but the Marvel stars seemed to let a little too loose with photos from their trip around Europe surfacing from an anonymous source of ours. These scandalous pics took many of us by surprise and we can't believe what our favorite marvel actor and actress have been up to!

 These scandalous pics took many of us by surprise and we can't believe what our favorite marvel actor and actress have been up to!

Up to no good is what Kate and Tom have been! More to come soon on E! News!