FIVE

ARTICLE

Are sparks flying between Kate Cross and Tom Holland? AGAIN?!

Recently, it has come to our attention that Kate Cross and Tom Holland, former boyfriend and girlfriend until they broke up in August, have been talking quite fondly about each other despite their separation.
In an interview with Ellen, Cross states that, "What we [she and Holland] had was good." And began to list the many things that went right in their relationship, and there was a lot. Cross also began to go on about what caused them to break up and admitted that, "I [she] wanted him to be happier with someone he could have a better relationship with, and he wanted the same for me [Cross]."
Not long after Cross opened up about their relationship, Tom did an interview as well and did the same. Though he wasn't quite as discreet about his feelings towards his former co-star as he revealed, "I [he] loved her, very dearly, and I [he] still love her." And as a message to his ex, Holland stated, "I [he to Cross] just want you to know that I love you. And I'm in love with you, I always have been."
And if that wasn't obvious enough as to how he felt, on Instagram, on a recent picture posted by Kate Cross herself, Tom commented, "I miss you." Which caused an uproar of Kom fans in the comment section before he quickly deleted it.
Us fans here at Cosmopolitan of the couple ourselves, are ecstatic to see this new interaction between our favorite couple. And we can't wait to see what happens next between these two.

-Cosmopolitan xoxo

~

Manip is mine :)