one

monday ,
   8:38 a.m

  "Sooo~ have you started training for the sports fest yet?" currently, you and denki were walking to class, though, you were walking whilst denki just skipped alongside you.

you let out a small sigh before answering, "no, everytime i want to train i can't because i'm always so tired." you looked down at your feet as you walked.

"how about you come train with me and the bakusquad? with the amount of noise bakugou makes with his quirk, it's bound to keep you up. plus, i'm sure they wouldn't mind." he cheered as the two of you entered the classroom of 1-a. "yeah, sure. seems fun." you gave him a smile and walked to your seat behind bakugou.

you placed your bag down beside your desk and pulled out all of your things for class. 'shit, where'd my pencil go? oh well, i'll just ask bakugou' you shrugged and tapped bakugou on his shoulder, "hey, bakugou." he ignored you.

"bakugou."
"bakugou."
"katsuki."
"kat."
"boom boom boy."
"hey."

you continued to tap on the male's shoulder and annoy him till he finally burst, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU DAMN EXTRA!" he turned over to you with an angry and annoyed expression on his face.

"can i please borrow a pencil?" you did the 'uwu' finger gesture (👉👈) and looked at him with an innocent face as if you weren't just annoying him a few seconds ago.

"no fuck off!" he turned back around in his seat and slouched in it. you silently pouted, glaring holes into the back of the angry male's head when you felt someone tap your shoulder.

"hello monoma-san." the dual-haired boy said in his monotoned voice. "oh, hey todoroki! do you need anything?" you gave a curious look as he pulled something out of his pocket.

"here, i heard you needed a pencil so i brought you one." he handed you the pencil and your fingers gently brushed against his, leaving a tint of blush on the male's face. "oh, thanks todoroki! i really needed it. and it's even [f/c], my favorite color!" you cheered, thanking the blank-faced male.

"if you want, you can keep it. i have a lot more anyways." he looked in the opposite direction of you so you wouldn't see the blush on his face.

"thanks, todoroki!" you thanked him once again. "of course, monoma-san." he bowed at a ninety degree angle. "p—please, don't bow! it makes me uncomfortable, plus we're friends so no need!" he nodded and hurried back to his seat.

the teacher for class 1-a, aizawa, slithered into the classroom inside his yellow sleeping bag. he made his way out and stood at his desk.

"as you all know, the sports festival is coming up and all of you will need to train hard. the sports festival happens every year where a bunch of yuuei students compete. at the end of the festival, multiple hero agencies will scout you out for internships and such."

he sighed as he finished talking and then crawled back inside of his signature yellow sleeping bag. "i'm gonna take a nap. do whatever, i guess.."

━︎━︎━︎ TIME SKIP

monday ,
   3:52 p.m

you met the bakusquad at an abandoned parking lot after school for the training.

"hey guys!" you ran up to them excitedly for today's training since you'd be training with them for the first time. "oh, hey [y/n]. are you ready to start training with us?" sero smiled at you.

'gosh his smile is as beautiful as he is' you could feel yourself start to blush. you start to admire his outfit, even though he was just wearing gray sweatpants and a band tee, the style fit him so well.

'pull yourself together [y/n]! you'll scare him away. focus' you snapped yourself out of the trance you were in and began training with the others.

and oddly enough, sero ended up as your training partner.

'god, please give me a break..'

9:42 p.m

you panted heavy due to fighting for five hours straight, wiping the sweat off your face.

"alright guys.. i'm going to go home now. its really late, my mom might be worried." you said, panting in between your words. "oh, [y/n]! let me walk you home. it's dark out and it'd be bad if something happened to you." sero ran up to you, grabbing your wrist.

you froze up. 'me and.. sero, walking together...alone.' you internally squealed, hoping that you could confess to him by the end of the night. "uhm, yeah sure." you smiled at him and started walking with him.

...

you walked with sero to your house but you were a nervous wreck. he held your hand in his, the way he talked about his day was adorable. if a stranger walked by, they would've probably assumed that the two of you were together.

every step you took, the closer you got to your house and you would confess to him.

"hey, is something wrong? am i talking too much? sorry if i am.." sero's mood suddenly dropped. "w—what?! no no of course not!"

"sorry, i didn't mean to make you sad.. i was just deep in thought. you can continue!" you gave him a look a reassurance. his mood was brought back up and he continued to talk about whatever to fill in the silence.

as soon as you knew it, you were standing in front of your house. you walked up to the porch but stopped.

"hey... sero," your head hung low, not ready for this moment. "yeah, [y/n]?" he stuffed his hands in his pockets waiting for an answer from you.

"uhm," you started to fidget with your fingers, "th- thanks.. for walking me home!" you looked at him and smiled which he returned, "it's nothing. we're best friends so of course i would!" he waved goodbye and started walking home. leaving you standing on the porch outside your house.

'fantastic. i can't even tell him how i feel'