four

thursday ,
   3:23 a.m

monoma.y/n
BUT THEN THAT WOULDNT MAKE SENCE

shinso.hitoshi
WHAT WOULDNT MAKE SENCE ABOUT THAT

monoma.y/n
THE EARTH IS LITERALLY FLAT

IF THE EARTG WAS ROUND THWN PPL WOULD BE FALL ING OFF THE EDGES

shinso.hitoshi
YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

DID YOU FORGET GRAVITY IS A THING

monoma.y/n
oh yea

i still think the earth is flat tho

shinso.hitoshi
like you?

monoma.y/n
...

that was uncalled for sir :(

plus i am very ✨volumpshuish✨

shinso.hitoshi
*voluptuous

monoma.y/n
thanks 😏

🍑🍒😩😩😩

shinso.hitoshi
goodbye

monoma.y/n
NOOOO

IM SORRYYYY

can u beleive we've been texting for like three hours 😱

shinso.hitoshi
*believe

and yes i can

you are very hard to get rid of

monoma.y/n
whatever

should we sleep now

we have to wkae up for school at 8

shinso.hitoshi
yes

thank the holy lords i dont have to talk to you anymore

monoma.y/n
wow 😠
𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝟥:𝟧𝟣 𝖠𝖬

━︎━︎━︎ TIMESKIP

later that day
   thursday ,
1:10 p.m / lunch

"so, where were you yesterday, [y/n]? we were all worried about you." kirishima asked while i just played with my food.

"hey, speak for yourself shitty hair, i didn't miss her one bit." bakugou took a pause from eating just to say that.

i smirked, "oh come on, bakubro. it's alright if you missed mee~" i teased. his face went red in anger.

"but besides that, i just didn't feel good yesterday, that's all." my eyes drifted around the cafeteria and landed on the same wild, purple hair from the sports festival.

i glared dead at him not faltering as the group called my name.

"[y/n]! jeez, what are you even looking at?..ohh~" mina nudged my shoulder in a teasing way, "i see you have your eyes on the guy who crushed you at the sports fest~" mina smirked and all the guys suddenly seemed more curious.

"what? no! no, no, no mina! no way will i ever like him!" i wanted to push her off her seat but because i'm such a good friend, i only hit her arm.

i saw her get closer and closer, examining my face, "you're blushing!" she squealed, very loudly. "because it's embarrassing to talk about! jeez." i covered my face with my hands. 'mina can be such a pain sometimes!'

i looked over at shinso again but this time, he was looking back at me. i stuck my tongue out at him and looked the other way.

"it's okay if you like him, [y/n]. we won't judge!" sero gave me a reassuring smile but it didn't help because he was the one i liked. i slammed both of my hands on the table angrily, "sero, you're the one i like!" i blurted out, only loud enough that only our table could hear.

i watched as his and the rest of the bakusquad's eyes widened.

"shit.." i mumbled as i ran away from the table with tears welling in my eyes.

i made it to the hallway right outside the cafeteria and slid my back against the wall, balled up and started crying.

that went on for a few seconds until i heard someone sit next to me. i slightly lifted my head, not wanting whoever it was to see what a train wreck i was. and as my luck would have it, it was sero. 'god, give me a damn break' i refused to look at him.

"[n/n], was....what you said back there true?" his voice wasn't harsh or loud, instead it was calm and gentle. i nodded with my head still buried in my knees.

i heard a chuckle escape his mouth, "y'know, you shouldn't always assume the worst." 'the hell was that supposed to mean?'

i finally lifted my head and his lips were immediately on mine. we shared a long kiss, it wasn't rushed but it was genuine.

we were interrupted as the bell rung.

i got up and felt a tug on my arm, i turn to see sero, "hey, [n/n]. why don't we walk to class together?" he looked at me with the sweetest smile i've ever seen and i could feel myself blush. "yeah, of course." i began walking with him, side by side, hand in hand.

"so does this mean we're dating?" i asked. he kissed my cheek, "yes."