six

━︎━︎━︎ BIG TIME SKIP
after bakugou gets kidnapped by
the l.o.v, getting dorms, and the
all-might battle. :/

friday ,
  11:20 a.m

  "EEEE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS." mina squealed loudly, earning looks from the rest of the class.

"mina, please stop being so loud.." you rubbed your temples, as mina continued to fangirl over yours and sero's relationship, you've been dating for months but only now decided to tell them. "i can't help it, you two look so cute together!"

"hey, flat face. if you hurt her i won't hesitate to hurt you." bakugo threatened sero whilst glaring at him.

you chuckled at bakugo's behavior as you loved how he always acted like an older brother toward you.

"u—uhm, yeah of course!" sero stuttered out and sweat dropped. "katsuki~ be nice to him!" you clung onto sero's arm, whining at bakugou. "yeah, bakugo. be nice me!" sero and you laughed.

  12:08 p.m

i laid my chin in the palm of my hand, half asleep due to talking to hitoshi all night, again.

i've been talking with hitoshi more, and have gotten to know him over the past few months, just talking about everything that has happened, and started to hang out in school more.

we even face-timed once to show each other our new dorm rooms after they were decorated.

my brain was circling with a bunch of different thoughts, "attention class," aizawa coughed, gaining everyone else's attention except for mine, while i was still lost in thought.

"i would like you to welcome our new student, shinso hitoshi." that snapped me out of my trance, 'hitoshi is gonna be joining my class?' though i was confused, i was the most enthusiastic about it.

and "coincidentally", there was an open seat right behind me. "you may have a seat, shinsou." aizawa basically ordered him to sit down.

i wave to him as he began to walk over to take the seat behind me.

"hey, whatsup?" he asked, sitting down. i turned my body so i was able to face him, "the sky." i smartly replied, grinning at him while he rolled his eyes at my shenanigans.

"ok smartass, how do you like me being in your class?" he smirked, whispering as class was starting. "ehh, could be worse. we could've gotten monoma." i scrunched my nose at the thought of my cousin.

he jokingly punched my arm, saying his feeling had been 'hurt'.

"can you guys stop flirting for two seconds and listen to my lesson." aizawa glared at us and the rest of the class turn their heads, laughing.

i laid my head down on my desk in embarrassment, i couldn't tell what shinso was doing though.

the class carried on like normal, me zoning out and not paying attention to what aizawa was saying.
...

"come on, shinso!" you took his hand, dragging him out of the classroom on your way to lunch.

"why're you dragging me again?" he whined but continued to let you drag him. probably because you were holding his hand while doing so.

"stop whining you, big baby! you're sitting with me and my friends at lunch today, no buts!"

12:30 p.m ,
   lunch

arriving at the cafeteria, the delicious smell of food coated your nose.

you sat down at your usual table, waiting for the rest of the bakusquad.

as the members sat down one after one, they decided to ask the big question, "WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE?"

"katsuki, be nice to him! i was just thinking since he's in our class now, he could be a part of the squad." you looked at him with puppy-dog eyes, hugging shinso's arm.

he glared at you and then to shinsou before finally giving in, "do whatever the fuck you want." he got up and went to the lunch line to get his food.

"yay! thanks to my awesomeness, i got you into the bakusquad!" you pointed to yourself proudly, looking up at hitoshi. he didn't say anything but just looked at you in awe.

"uhm.. [y/n]?" denki interrupted. "yeah, denks?" i asked, still holding hitoshi's arm. "do you really think you should be doing that while you're dating sero? i mean, he's right there.." he motioned to mine and shinso's linked arms.

i look over at sero and notice he avoiding my gaze. "oh, uhm yeah! sorry, i didn't realize it." i frantically let go of shinso's arm then the table went silent.

"anyways guys! why don't we just go up and get food, yeah?" you changed the topic and we went up to get lunch.