epilogue

1:20 p.m

  i slammed my locker shut after getting my book for history, still annoyed about what monoma had said.

'i can't believe he'd say something like that, i thought he'd be happy for me.'

"hey, [y/n]!" hitoshi jogged up to my locker, i snapped out of my thoughts and gave him a smile.

"hi hitoshi!" i had to give him a side hug since my books were in my other hand, but he still accepted the hug regardless.

"so, i was thinking... do you like, want to have a movie night later?" he asked nervously, as if he expected me to say no.

i laughed, "what kind of question is that? of course!" i noticed he let out a sigh of relief. "what movie will we watch?" i asked, he and i started to make our way to class.

"whatever you want. it doesn't have to be a movie, it could be a show too!" he held his hand in mine as we walked.

"how about attack on titan?" i smiled widely at him, "its my favorite show!" i started skipping as he walked, still holding hands.

"i've never seen it." he stated, making my jaw drop.

i stopped him in the middle of the hallway, "ok, we're definitely watching it now."

he smiled, "fine by me, as long as we're watching it together." he kissed my cheek and continued walking to class.

i sprinted to my dorm room after school ended, i wanted to take a quick power nap before i needed to start preparing for my movie night with shinsou.

9:07 p.m

i woke up from my nap still a bit tired. i tried so hard to keep myself awake, i kept pinching my arm.

i took a glance over to the clock on my nightstand, 'its 9:07?! i need to got to the store quick!'

i put on my usual shoes, still in my school uniform.

i left the dormitory and began walking to the convenience store that was just down the street.

'hopefully they're still open' i thought as i approached the store, i sighed in relief as i saw the neon 'open' sign behind the glass window.

i pushed one of the glass doors open, the same feeling of the cool air from outside hitting my face once again as i walked into the store.

walking around, i browsed around for good snacks and things shinso might like.

my eyes stopped at a certain candy, 'bat gummies? hitoshi will definitely like these!' i grabbed them off the shelf, starting to look around once again.

stopping at the drinks i decided to get four cans of monster energy, two each for both me and shinsou.

after getting everything i think i needed, lots of snacks, candy, and drinks, i decided to go pay for everything.

i walked over to the checkout, my arms hugging everything close to my body, the cashier gave me a weird look but i just shrugged it off.

i place everything down onto the counter, and suddenly what monoma said to me earlier, had came back to mind.

flashback;

i was at my locker getting my book for history, when someone came over to me,

"hello, my dear cousin, y/n!" neito leaned against the locker beside mine.

i scoffed, annoyed. "what do you want neito?" i placed my hand on my hip. he looked offended, "wow, can't i just say hi to my favorite cousin?"