eight

monday ,
   12:34 pm
lunch

  You walk into the cafeteria, finding your way to your usual table along with the rest of the bakusquad. you rush over to your seat between your pink-haired best friend and insomniac crush. you noticed a purple-haired girl is also sitting with you guys. "oh, hi jirou! what are you doing here?" you questioned her, not that you minded she was sitting with you but she never sat at your table.

"hey, [y/n]! kaminari invited me over to sit with you guys if that's okay?" she got shy after speaking. "of course it's okay! it's good to have another girl in the squad." mina winked at denki, causing him to blush.

"mina, i need to talk to you for a sec," you told her, seriously. you could tell she was nervous since you barely ever got serious.

you whispered to her, "i think i might slightly like, like shinso just a little bit" you pinched your fingers close. (🤏)

"omg y/n!" mina screamed, gaining the looks of almost everyone in the cafeteria.

you covered mina's mouth with your hand, looking over to the boys and jirou who had clearly heard mina.

"uhm, is mina okay?" kiri looked at mina concerningly. "YES, she is perfectly fine.." i said through my teeth, glaring at mina warning her not to say anything.

mina leaned closer to me, "what about sero? you're still dating him, aren't you?" she whispered in my ear. "that's the problem. i'm in love with two people, mina." i depressingly put my head on the table.

"meet me in my dorm room after school." she whispered. i gave her a suspicious look, 'what is she up to?'

5:24 p.m

"ughhh!" i groaned for the tenth time in the past hour. laying in my bed and doing nothing but scrolling through tiktok on my phone, that is, until i got a text.

ashido.mina
hey

did you forget 😠

monoma.y/n
forget what

ashido.mina
seriously

you were supposed to come to my dorm
after school ☹️

monoma.y/n
shit sorry mina

im coming over as fast as i can

ashido.mina
you better be
𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝟧:𝟤𝟫 𝗉.𝗆
...

i knocked on mina's door, panting as i was out of breath. mina opened the door with a slight pout on her face. "mina please don't be mad at me~" she just rolled her eyes.

"okay, so what did you want me to be here for?" i questioned. she didn't answer, but ran to her closet pulling out a whiteboard. i raised a brow in confusion. "this." was all she said. i was even more confused than i was a few minutes ago. "sero and shinso, which one is better?" she asked me. i didn't know how to answer it so i just stayed silent.

"you don't know, do you? well i have a solution! we write pros and cons of each guy on this board!" she did jazz hands and had a wide smile plastered on her face.

"i guess it not the worst idea..." i muttered. "great, now lets get started!"

"thats all i can think of mina, i'm running out of things to add!" i sighed tiredly and flopped onto mina's bed. "but now we have an equal amount of things for each guy! we need to keep going!"

after a few minutes of more pros and cons, we finally had a guy to settle on.

"so, sero it is!" mina cried out. i was happy that my boyfriend turned out to be it, though i was still a little sad about shinso.

"shit! i just realized i need to help shinso move into his dorm!"