two

━︎━︎━ ︎TIMESKIP

day of the sports festival;

  At the moment, my class was waiting in the participant waiting room for 1-a. while we were waiting, todoroki started declaring a 'war' between him and midoriya talking about how he was clearly stronger than midoriya.

i honestly felt kind of bad for poor izuku. he looked so nervous, as if he was going to vomit.

it was time for our class to go out, we walked through the tunnel on our way out to the arena. our class got nervous as we walked through the tunnel.

"omg, i'm super nervous!" ochako covered her hands with her face. "don't worry guys, i believe we can beat them if we try our best!" kirishima lightened everyone's moods.

we all walked out of the tunnel with our game faces on, to be met by other yuuei classes walking out of their tunnels.

midnight started her speech and called bakugou up to be the representative since he placed first in the entrance exam, "i just want to say, that i will be the one winning today." he claimed with a blank face.

of course he would say that, our whole class was expecting it. but the other classes seemed to disagree because they started booing at our class the entire time.

midnight explained that the first challenge we would have to do was an obstacle race, and we could do 'whatever to our heart's content' as long as we didn't leave the course.

we all waited by the door for all three lights to go off. as soon as they did, we all sprinted as fast as we could through the long hallway which was the first obstacle, it was so obvious. i'm guessing other people figured it out though because todoroki used his ice quirk to stick us into place.

'shit! think think think!' i started panicking, but got the idea to try and use my quirk. 'maybe by using the heat from the solar energy, i'll be able to melt the ice!' just as i thought, it worked. out of nowhere, robots, just like the ones from the entrance exam, came out. except, these were the zero pointers we were told to avoid. i shot them down with beams of light, causing them to overheat and malfunction.

'i'm gonna need a nap between each challenge to charge my quirk, at least a bit.' i took a deep breath and got through the rest of the 1st round.

━︎━︎━ ︎TIMESKIP
(3rd round)

we listened to midnight explain that we would be doing 1 on 1 battles with each other when ojirou interrupted,

"excuse me, but i need to withdraw from the round. during the cavalry battle, i didn't remember anything until it was over, i think it was this one guy's quirk," he explained and pointed to a guy with crazy-looking purple hair.

another guy from class 1-b withdrew for the same reason. honestly, i respected them for it.

midnight pointed at the board, showing who we would be paired up with to fight. i looked for my name and the person i was paired up with, 'shinso... who?' i thought to myself trying to figure out who shinso was but then gave up.

i went back to the participant waiting rooms to take a nap in order to recharge my quirk. everyone else wanted me to stay but i just couldn't.