seven

friday ,
   4:02 p.m

  "hey mom, i'm home!" you entered through the front door of your house.

"oh, hey sweetie. what are you doing here?" she greeted you at the door. "well, i since i moved into the dorms, i thought i could stay with you during weekends. is that okay?"

"of course, baby! and you look happy today~" she teased. "it's not like that. my friend shinso joined our class today and i'm just happy he got to move classes. and don't get any ideas, mom. i'm dating sero, remember?" you slid of your shoes, putting them against the wall and hung up your jacket.

"just because your dating someone, doesn't mean you can't have feelings for someone else [y/n], especially if you don't know who you truly love."

'hmm..'

12:06 a.m

the girl felt troubled all night. the (h/c)-haired insomniac stayed up, thinking about her feelings for a certain purple-haired boy.

she thought that she hated him, the guy who manipulated her into losing a fight, not that it was very serious. though she did tend to be a little dramatic over things she's determined about, and winning that fight was one of them.

she tossed and turned in her bed, 'how do i feel? i dont hate him, we're friends but... i'm dating sero.' her mother's words from earlier really got to her, circling through her mind.

but those words soon disappeared when a notification from her phone interrupted her thoughts.

shinso.hitoshi
are you up

monoma.y/n
always

shinso.hitoshi
of course you are

monoma.y/n
what do you want

shinso.hitoshi
bad mood?

monoma.y/n
no just in thought

shinso.hitoshi
wanna talk about it?

monoma.y/n
not really

life is so difficult :(

shinso.hitoshi
yeah i get it

monoma.y/n
omg

shinso.hitoshi
dont be shy share with the class

monoma.y/n
you and me

shinso.hitoshi
oh no i dont like where this is going

monoma.y/n
you didnt let me finish 😠

shinso.hitoshi
sorry carry on

monoma.y/n
i was thinking that we should become insomniac buddies

shinso.hitoshi
sure i guess

you are kinda cool 🤷

monoma.y/n
wow

"kinda cool"

i consider myself to be super swagger awesome 😕

shinso.hitoshi
what else am i supposed to say

you know im socially awkward

monoma.y/n
true

i wouldnt expect any less :/

shinso.hitoshi
idk why but i feel more tired tonight than usual

monoma.y/n
omg same

i thought it was only me

i just yawned like 6 times in a row

shinso.hitoshi
you should probably sleep

monoma.y/n
but i dont want to

shinso.hitoshi
you need to

when you yawn your body is telling you to go to sleep

monoma.y/n
u arent my docter 😒

shinso.hitoshi
*doctor

and i dont have to be to know common sense 🙄

monoma.y/n
i dont want to sleep tho

i want to keep talking to you :(

that message.. why would she send it? the girl thought to herself, questioning, 'why would i send a message like that to him?' she was starting to suspect the feelings she had for him.

feelings for shinso? she felt herself starting to blush at the thought of it. what she didn't know was that on the other side of the screen, the male was also blushing but at the message she had sent.

the thought of her liking shinsou was running around her head until he finally sent a message back.

i want to keep talking to you :(
𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼.𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 ♡︎

shinso.hitoshi
i do too but you need to sleep now

monoma.y/n
okay :(

night night <3

shinso.hitoshi
goodnight

... <3
𝘆/𝗻.𝗹/𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 ♡︎
𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝟣𝟤:𝟤𝟨 𝖠𝖬

y/n sighed, putting her phone on her nightstand. she covered her face, knowing she was smiling and blushing.

the heart he sent really gave her butterflies, all over her body. the tingling sensation she felt from her head to her toes. she giggled to herself just thinking about it.

but then she remembered about sero. 'damn it' she still liked sero, but the feelings she had for shinso crept up and she tried to push down. 'i like sero. i like sero. i like sero. i like sero. i like sero.' she kept repeating it in her head, hoping it would help.

it didn't.