twelve

It's been about a week since hitoshi and i started dating and since the bakuquad found out me and sero broke up, bakugo didn't take it well...

flashback;

"i fucking told you not to hurt her!" bakugo yelled as he chased sero down the hall of the dormitory, setting off his quirk. all anyone could hear were loud explosions.

i grabbed his arm to stop him from chasing sero, meanwhile sero hid behind kirishima and denki.

"katsuki, calm down! it was a mutual understanding, we're good! please calm down." he grumbled in annoyance then glared at sero. "tch."

(STOP WHY IS IT GIVING "jason stop, this isnt you🥺" 💀)

flashback end

but the thing is, i have yet to tell mina about my new found relationship, or anyone for that matter.

hitoshi and i thought that it'd be best to tell the bakusquad first.

"so, what'd you need to tell us, [y/n]?" kiri asked with a smile plastered on his face, like the usual.

the bakusquad sat on the floor of my dorm room while me and hitoshi sat on my bed, pretty far apart so they wouldn't suspect anything.

"uhm.." i swallowed nervously looking over to shinsou. he gave me a smile of reassurance before urging me to go on.

a took a deep breath before speaking, "i have cancer." i simply said and everybody's faces dropped and turned into panicked expressions. i started laughing, "i'm just kidding!" i held my stomach laughing as everyone sighed in relief.

"so, hitoshi and i are...dating." i said. the room was quiet, too quiet for my liking.

"i totally saw this coming." sero was first to break the silence. everyone looked at him confused. "yeah, i went to [y/n]'s room last week when we broke up the she told me her and shinso made out the night before then she was like "i have to talk to shinso in a bit so you should probably leave now." after the break up and in my mind i thought, "they're totally gonna get together." sero explained. everyone looked lost and confused.

"i have no idea what he just said.." denki had smoke coming out of his ears as if he had blown a fuse.

"[y/n]~!" mina stated to whine, "i was supposed to be the first to know, i'm your best friend!" she pouted, crossing her arms.

"she loves us too mina, you're not that special.." denki muttered under his breath like a child. i chuckled at their childish behavior.

i felt hitoshi grab my hand that was resting on the bed, i couldn't help but smile at him. 'who knew he could be so affectionate out of all people?'

"ahem, we're here too!" denki complained.

"well, good for you.. i guess, or whatever." bakugou hid his face with his arm, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

we all stared at him, shocked.

"we're you just being nice?" denki and sero asked simultaneously, emphasizing the word 'nice'.

"tch, whatever you damn extras." he mumbled.

"ok, i'm leaving! i've got some k-dramas to finish." sero announced, getting up from off the floor. kirishima followed him, "yeah, i'm going with sero. congrats though, [y/n]!" kiri waved goodbye.

the others bid their goodbyes as well, and me and shinsou were left alone.

"so, wanna play minecraft?" he asked.

"duh"

─︎─︎─︎
a/n: the part where y/n made the cancer joke was in no way meant to as a  joke to make fun of people with cancer, i personally love people with cancer and how brave and strong they are! <3