CHAPTER 5

Diana,

Diana,

You're never going to believe what happened. I met this cute girl from school, well we weren't close at first  until that moment happened while I was taking a break from a jog at the elementary school playground.   It turns out to be her little sister's school! You're going to love her, if only you're here.

I'll write you another letter soon.

Love,
Lisa

Lisa clicked her pen, she placed the letter inside her drawer with the rest before she stormed out of the room. Instead of wearing her school's winter uniform, Lisa decided to get rid of the school's suit and she settled on her white buttoned down blouse, a school vest and a skirt. The thai was even contemplating on hiding her face by putting on her glasses, but recalling Jennie's words, she finally got rid of them when she placed them down on the night stand.

"Lisa, you're going to be late!" Her aunt called, "I'm coming!" The thai went downstairs to their restaurant and there she saw her aunt behind the cash register. "Wow?" Dara was startled when she saw her niece strutted out of the store. "I'll see you later, auntie! Love you." Lisa took her lunch, placing it inside her bag.

"Puberty." The cook said, "Yep, I guess puberty. I better tell this to Chitthip."

"So wait

"So wait... we're assigned to sell Onigiris and shit?" Seulgi questioned, Jennie can only nod. "Each class are going to have their own designated tent and everyone will take turns. The class president will be the one who will divide the class into groups." Jennie answered, just as the student council president is discussing their plans for the college fair, Lisa's already in the hallway, walking in a steady pace while the students are in awe of her.

Most of them are not even aware that she's Lisa Manoban. Some of them thought that she's a transferred student, others also assume she's from a foreign country. "So what about the band? Who is it going to be?" Mina asked.