CHAPTER 15

🪐🪐🪐

🪐🪐🪐

"Priya! Wake up, your girlfriend is here!" Lisa's aunt knocked on the door, "My girlfriend is what?" The thai sat up on the bed. "She said her name is Jennie Kim? She's here downstairs!" Dara smiled, "Jennie?" Lisa immediately got up, she put on some random clothes she find before she stormed out of the room, pulling the door open.

"You've been keeping secrets from your aunt huh?" Dara lightly pinch Lisa's cheek, she's happy to find Lisa have someone to keep her in company, recalling the thai being a loner before. "She's downstairs," Dara said before she descended down while Lisa can only follow her, fixing her hair.

Lisa was quite confuse about Jennie visiting their restaurant, they don't even have school today.

Usually Jennie invites Lisa to her house when they don't have school on week days.

"Hi, Lisa!" Jennie waved her hand, she's sitting at the dining chair, with a coffee perched on the table. "Jennie? What are you doing here, dumbo?" Lisa smiled, taking a seat across the brunette.

"Jogging around the campus, I don't want to miss the opportunity to visit your restaurant." The brunette shrugged, "Oh and I also happen to bump into Kai earlier, he's walking his dog." Jennie added.

"What did he say?" Lisa asked, still groggy, she took a sip on Jennie's coffee. "You're not going to believe it, I am also shocked." Jennie sighed, making Lisa furrow her eyebrows, now concerned. "He asked me if Kyungsoo's single." the brunette added, and Lisa can only shrug.

"Maybe he likes him." Lisa said, "I'm not sure, it's not nice to assume he's gay." Jennie started to brush her foot on Lisa's leg. "I made breakfast! come join us, Jennie!" Lisa's aunt said, she started to place the food on the dining table.

"Sure."

"Jennie's a huge fan of your fried dumplings."

"Really?"

"Yes."