CHAPTER 16

🪐🪐🪐

"How to satisfy a girlfriend?" Jisoo repeated the question of the thai while the latter is already pleading on the floor, "Good sex of course." Chaeng answered out of the blue, causing both Jisoo and Lisa to choke on their own saliva.

"Woman." Jisoo blushed, "I- I mean you can ask her wh-what she wants or like! Be a good, loving, and understanding girlfriend, that's all!" Chaeng covered her mouth, realizing her answer earlier is too much. "What if her satisfaction involves degrading her, calling her names, and hitting her?" Lisa asked, now teary eyed.

"That's a kink, and there's nothing to be ashamed off." Irene said, joining in the conversation. "N-not in a sexual way, idiot!" Lisa blushed.

"Where's Kai by the way? I haven't seen him that much." Chaeng said, glancing around the hallway.

"I saw him with Kyungsoo awhile ago."

"What should I do?" Lisa frowned, diverting back to the topic. Roseanne can only pat Lisa's head, "You can tell Jennie if you're uncomfortable, you can satisfy her in another way, she'll understand." Jisoo said, "I'm not uncomfortable, I'm just... Jennie's really something else, I don't want to end up hurting her for real." Lisa cleared her throat, finally standing up.

"Wait, what about you?"

"When Jennie's satisfied and happy too?"

"Well, as long as you're both getting the satisfaction with what you're doing, then I don't see the problem."

"Hi guys! I'm back!" Jennie showed up after she went to the school's rest room to retouch her makeup. "I need a popcorn, this is going to be good." Irene smirked watching Lisa and Jennie.

"Hey Liz, before we get back to my house can we stop first at the convenience store?"

"Sure baby." Lisa said, taking Jennie's hand, but the brunette resisted, pulling her hand away.

"What?"

"Say it more aggressively." Jennie whispered, looking away, biting her lip. Lisa then notice her friends are trying to suppress their laugh, especially Irene who is now red as hell.

"No." Lisa said, she doesn't want to do it in front of her friends. 

"O-okay..." Jennie started to tear up, and this made Irene intervene, "Aww poor Jennie—"

"Quiet you!" Lisa hushed Irene while Jisoo and Chaeng are now red as ever.

"Whatever you want, I'm here. Or am I the wrong gal for the job?" Irene asked, teasing the thai.

"Yep. It's gotta be Lisa Manoban." Jennie answered quick after Irene finished her question. "Look we're going to leave now, c'mon Jennie, let's go yeah?" Lisa offered her hand again, but the brunette still don't want to go.

"No."

"I said move your ass! You dumb bitch!" Lisa raised her voice, grabbing Jennie by the wrist as they stormed out of the scene. "And get your head out of the gutter!" Lisa glared at her friends, "This is not sexual by the way!" She added.

"To be honest, Lisa's really good." Chaeng said, "Scary, but she's really good at it." Jisoo said, now holding her hand. "Sup guys I'm back!" Kai greeted everyone, panting.

"What did I miss?" He asked.

"You missed fun."

🪐🪐🪐