CHAPTER 14

🪐🪐🪐

"What's his name?"

"Kim Jongin."

"Age?"

"He's 21"

"Height?"

"180?"

"Wrong!"

"What?"

"It's 182, get back in jail or pay up, pretty boy." Irene said, "What!? Can't you just let us go Irene!?" Kai raised his voice, "Then pay up?" Irene pressed on, now smirking. "God, you're so evil!" Kai cried out, he noticed the blonde canadian girl now getting bailed out by her best friend, Chungha.

"This is so unfair!" Kai complained, he then noticed Lisa and Jennie passing by, and Jongin can only call the two girls' names, but they didn't hear him when they got distracted by Jisoo and Chaeyoung who is now getting married at the marriage booth.

"God, those two idiots!" Kai cried out. "You need to calm down man, it's not like it's fun out there." Kyungsoo said as he watch Jongin took a seat next to him. "How so?" Kai asked, "It's always the same, aren't you even tired of it? Every year in college fair it's only the same, except Jennie added a fireworks, and a band." Kyungsoo said.

"I mean... you do have a point." Kai heaved a heavy sigh, he ran his hair back. "How come we never talk that much, before?" Kai asked, "I honestly don't know." Kyungsoo answered, he crossed his arms as he watch the students outside the bar, enjoying the fair. It's really quiet in the cell, and it's only the two of them who are left inside.

Kai could not handle the silence and he decided to get to know Kyungsoo better just so they can get the hell out of the booth.

"So Kyung... what's your favorite color?"

🪐🪐🪐

"Seems like they're making it official." Jennie smiled, "They're dating right?" Lisa asked, quite confused with Jisoo and Chaeng's relationship. "I'm actually confused too, I think they don't have labels that time, I'm really tired of being their third wheel."

"And uhm... you may kiss the bride?" Bogum said in a tone of a question, quite unsure if he is actually doing it right. Jisoo didn't hesitate when she finally gave Chaeyoung a quick kiss on the lips as everyone around them started to cheer for the two.

Bogum made the two girls sign their fake marriage certificate, and he made them wear a cheap wedding ring. "Smile!" Lisa said, she capture the two girls hugging while both of them wore a small white veil on their heads. "This is so sweet!" Jennie clasped her hands together, "I'm so proud of you guys!" The brunette pulled the two of them for a hug while Lisa can only continue to snap pictures of them.

"Finally you guys, we were actually waiting for this moment." Irene showed up, smiling. "Give me a break, I just got married!" Chaeng pleaded, she knew she's going to the jail booth for being blonde.

"Congrats." Joohyun smiled, "Now, since you guys are married and all, I'll let you off the hook just this time."

"Thank you—"

"ONLY IF," Irene added, causing both Chaeng and Jisoo to huff. "You ladies treat me food and movies whenever y'all are dating." Joohyun smiled, and this only made Chaeyoung agree while Jisoo can only exude a sigh.

"Of course, that's what you want."