CHAPTER 25

Days have already passed, it's almost graduation

Days have already passed, it's almost graduation. Jennie and Lisa rarely have the time to even hang out after school, everyone is busy with school activities and studying for their tests, especially for Lisa, Irene, and Seulgi who was instructed to clean the campus gym for their first offense.

And Lisa would often tell the two to not make her feel like a third-wheel. Sometimes Irene and Seulgi treats Lisa with food by the time they're heading back to their dorms that's just near Lisa's restaurant.

Jennie's mother as well as Ella can only watch the brunette pack her things for Switzerland. It's a country where Lisa's parents are working and after graduation, they're going straight to the airport.

"This is just temporary right?" Ella asked, "I think so, I'm actually excited... and nervous at the same time." Jennie said, shutting her luggage down.

"Why? Switzerland is one of the best country out there." Mrs. Kim said, "Not that, I'm scared of our board exam after graduation, then facing the real world..." Jennie sighed, "No more free food from mom." The brunette frowned, sitting next to her mother, leaning her head against her shoulder. "But you're still our Nini, but with a CPA title at the last." The mother manifested, fixing her daughter's hair.

"Nini CPA."

"I hope so."

"You will, just keep your chin up and study hard."

"Unnie's here!" Ella said, when she heard Lisa calling downstairs, "Really?" Jennie widened her eyes, it's already evening, and they still have tests for tomorrow. The family rushed downstairs to find the thai holding a takeout meal that her parents made from their own restaurant. "Lisa, you didn't have to." Jennie said, worried that Lisa's going to get home late and she won't be able to study for the tests.

"I insist, plus my parents tried to kick me out of the house so that means..."

"You're going to sleep here!?" Ella raised her voice, her eyes are filled with joy, "Yep, and I guess it'll be effective if we study together." Lisa smiled as she hug Jennie's younger sister, causing Jennie to blush.