CHAPTER 26

🪐🪐🪐

"It's snowing?" Lisa asked herself as she looked up at the sky, she forgot to wear her winter uniform suit on the way to the campus

"It's snowing?" Lisa asked herself as she looked up at the sky, she forgot to wear her winter uniform suit on the way to the campus. 'I'm gonna ask Jennie if she has a spare PE jacket in her locker." She told herself, jogging towards the entrance, on her way to the classroom.

Today feels bland and awfully cold, Lisa noticed that everyone's not in their best state and it's rare to find a smiley face in the crowd.

Lisa pushed the door open, and there she saw her classmates, oddly quiet and not even Taehyung asking for a spare pen or Kai screeching like a mad man, even the boys in the classroom are not fooling around, all of them sat to their seats whispering. The thai noticed Jennie sitting at the corner with her friends, the ambience is really different "What's going on?" Lisa asked, she went beside the brunette, but Jennie didn't answer her. "Let's not blame her, blame the bullies who fucking harassed her everyday." Jennie snapped, "What are you guys talking about?" Lisa asked, but she is ignored again.

"Thanks to them, now we're all going to be monitored... this fucking suck." Irene groaned, "Guys, can you tell me what's happening?" Lisa questioned again and still none of them answered her. "Ms. President? The dean requested you to go to the faculty." One of the student said, calling from the doorway.

"Great, just great." Jennie stood up, and as Lisa was about to hold her hand, but the brunette can only pass through her as if she is a ghost. "What?" Lisa was shocked, she can only watch Jennie walk away.

She then took a glance over to her chair to see a candle lit.

"No, this can't be... h-how did this happen?" Lisa started to break, she walk towards her seat and the candle was suddenly put out by an unknown entity making Lisa gasped as she sat up from her bed, she's already covered in sweat. "Fuck." She breathed heavily, clutching to her chest.

"What the fuck..."

The thai retrieved her phone, only to realized that it's 3:30 am, she went over to her messages and was relieved to see Jennie's chat from last night. All of it is just a nightmare, but it felt so real for Lisa.