CHAPTER 18

🪐🪐🪐

It was already morning, Lisa felt like her head is about to spin by the time she sat up from her bed, she saw a figure standing at the corner of the room, and as Lisa squinted her eyes, it's just Jennie reading her letters again.

"Jennie?"

The brunette can only sniff, she wiped off the tears from her eyes. "Ah, good morning." Jennie placed the letter back from the drawer. "Sorry, I'm not allowed to see that." Jennie said. Lisa doesn't even know what to react, but those letters are personal to her.

"Why did you read them?" Lisa asked, there's a slight annoyance in her tone. "I'm sorry, I was just organizing your stuff and-"

"But that doesn't give you the right to read them!" Lisa can only cut Jennie off, "They are personal, Jennie. You shouldn't be digging into my stuff like that without my permission!" The thai raised her voice, now angry.

"What else did you touch!?"

"What?"

"Did you read all of them!?"

"No."

"My fucking God!"

"I'm sorry..."

"For fuck sake."

"I said I'm sorry!" Jennie cried out, "Hello? Is everything okay? Breakfast is ready!" Dara knocked on the door, interrupting the two girls.

"We're coming." Lisa changed her tone, though she's already on the verge of tears and as for Jennie, her eyes are swollen. She suddenly felt a vibration coming from her pocket, she immediately retrieve her phone, checking her mother's message.

"I'm sorry, I never should've done that." Jennie lowered her voice, she then took her school bag and her laundry bag from the corner, it took Lisa a quick second to realized that she over reacted and it must've hurt the brunette, "Jennie, wait." Lisa grab Jennie's wrist, stopping her from leaving the room.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you." Lisa said, giving the brunette a hug from behind.

"It's okay, I kinda deserve it." Jennie sighed, "I should be heading back... my mom is waiting for the laundry so.." The brunette added, raising her phone, showing Mrs. Kim's text.

"Do you want me to walk you back?" Lisa asked, she's still feeling dizzy from last night, and Jennie noticed that she's not at her best state. "I can walk on my own, plus you're still hangover from last night, so you should drink coffee first." Jennie forced out a smile, now walking out of the door.

"I love you." Lisa said.

"Me too."

Lisa felt that it must've hurt Jennie by the tone of her voice, it's not about their usual interaction as before, Jennie's not happy nor even satisfied when Lisa shouted at her, Lisa can sense that something bothered her girlfriend. The thai can only stormed down to the restaurant to find Jennie gone already, "Your girlfriend left, she's quite in a hurry... but she did take out her food." Sandara said, placing a coffee in front of Lisa. "Did something happen to you girls?" Her aunt asked, quite concerned when she heard the two of them raising their voice earlier.

Lisa didn't answer, she just look at her coffee with a straight face, "I see, uhm... your mom and dad talked to me awhile ago, they said they booked us a hotel near the airport, Jennie included." Sandara can only eat her breakfast while Lisa felt empty, she can't even eat. Her morning felt off all of a sudden.