CHAPTER 11

HAPPY 3K READS!

HAPPY 3K READS!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

☀️🪐ACT II☀️🪐

Jennie stayed in the house for two days, just to recover. She even received a message from Chaeng who actually took in charge of everything, right after she found out that the president is sick. Roseanne complained about some officers slacking off, she even mentioned Irene being one.

Jennie couldn't help herself, she giggled as she hug the pillow from her bed

Jennie couldn't help herself, she giggled as she hug the pillow from her bed. She doesn't know if she even heard it right.

The brunette took a sniff on Lisa's oversized jacket, she can still smell her scent.

"Ahh!" Jennie giggled again, without knowing that Ella's already at the doorway, cringing to what her older sister's been doing.

"Is she sick sick or she's sick in the head?" Ella asked herself.

"I'm back!" Ella scared the brunette who was in a middle of daydreaming about Lisa, "Jesus Christ! You're back already!?" Jennie sat up from the bed, "No, I'm still in school."Ella deadpanned, to which this made Jennie pinch both of her cheeks.

She's really down bad.

"Ow ow!" Ella cried out, "I saw Lisa awhile ago." Her younger sister said as the two of them went downstairs to the kitchen. "Yeah?" Jennie asked, she took two yoghurt from the fridge.

"She said she's going to buy us dinner and... I saw her with a girl and they seem super close." Ella added, but this didn't tick Jennie off yet, she assume that it could just be Jisoo, Roseanne, or Irene. "Yeah what does she look like?" Jennie asked, she started to eat the yoghurt while Ella can only do the same.

"The girl is tall, and she's blonde." Ella recalled, and still, Jennie is still unbothered by it. She could be Roseanne Park.

"Oh, and she's also wearing a different uniform, I think it's yellow, I don't know which school she is from." And now this is a sign, Jennie purposely drop her creamy yoghurt on the floor. "What the hell unnie!? I'm not cleaning that!" They don't even wear any uniform that is color yellow, especially now since every students are now busy for the college fair and they're required to wear civilian when helping out.