CHAPTER 24

🪐🪐🪐

"You're such a fucking emo, no one likes you!"

"Get away from me, loser!"

There are a lot of names and bruises that Lisa received back then, almost to the point where she almost killed herself until Diana came along to protect the thai. Lisa never fought back, and it's always Diana who would come to save her from her classmates. The sight of seeing someone getting cornered reminded Lisa of herself, especially the time where Evelyn and her friends are bullying Ella at their school's playground.

The thai was there to intervene, and now that when her friends were getting cornered by everyone, Lisa had to step in.

The latter dropped all the souvenirs that she got from the trip, she even heard the news when Shin sent her an image of Jennie and Kai hugging and it's right on top of Lisa's notification right after she managed to charge her phone when she got back to her house awhile ago. Lisa grab V by the collar of his suit, pulling him back.

"Let me handle this." Lisa said, she sound serious, and the sound of this made the squad shiver.

"Lisa?" Jennie forced out as the tears started to form. The thai can only ignore her girlfriend as she let her emotions take over her by punching Shin Jim straight to her cheek, causing Jimin to land on the floor, her nose is bleeding.

"Mess with my friends and I'll blind you." Lisa warned.

"It must be sad that your own girlfriend cheated on you. Let me guess, you're too boring—" Lisa didn't let Jimin finish her sentence when the thai kicked her right in the stomach. She really had enough.

"You don't know a single thing about me or Jennie." Lisa pulled her up, grabbing her by her collar. "But I do know a lot about you, Jim." Lisa looked at her dead in the eye, "Oh please!" Jimin laughed, she spitted blood on Lisa's face, trying to push Lisa off, but the latter is too strong.

"You don't know me." Shin Jimin said.

"Oh I do, A spoiled brat disowned by her own mother and got dumped by a boy, and now, she's desperate for everyone's attention. I assume you have a humiliation kink." Lisa said, pertaining to Jimin's personal problems that she heard from Marco's tea yesterday. "You fucking son of a bitch!" Jimin was about to fight back, but Lisa was fast to react when she started to beat the shit out of Jimin with her fist.

She let all her anger out these past few years, all the names, all the hurtful words.

Lisa couldn't contain it anymore.

"Okay, Lisa that's enough." Jennie intervened, stopping her girlfriend while the thai can only continue punching Shin. Taehyung helped out by pulling Lisa away.

"Fuck, she's too strong." Taehyung grumbled.

"That's enough!" Jennie raised her voice, and this time she helped V on pulling her away, now that Lisa's stained with blood.

"Fuck." Lisa gritted her teeth, she felt a sharp pain coming from her knuckles, "What's the meaning of this!?" One of the professor shouted, noticing the tension inside the campus.

"Oh, shit."

🪐🪐🪐

Lisa got out of the guidance office together with Shin Jimin, the look on the latter is hopeless, instead of being able to graduate, Jimin is now suspended due to her taking a lot of offense, and the evidence that the picture she spread around the campus is enough. And as for Lisa, she's given a first offense. Irene and Seulgi was also given a punishment as well, for doing such inside the campus.