Overture

Welcome to Ask Broadway. This is a booklet where Broadway characters portrayed by other wattpad thespians can answer any questions you have about theatre or give you advice for auditions and everything else theatre. Please read the entire overture. They can also tell stories for you to relate to. You can also audition to be a character by messaging me or commenting. If you message me please follow me (I'll follow back) so I don't think random people are messaging me. You can audition for a character by doing the following.
Name:
Character you want:
How many shows you have been in:
Fav broadway show:
Fav role you have played:
And as the last part of your audition please answer the following question as if you were accepted.
Q:"I have an audition coming up soon. What should I wear and what should I sing if the reading is provided for me?"
There will be no repeating characters so every time someone signs up I'll try to inform you. Not everyone will get in but I would love for a lot of people to try out. Once you have your character I will message you your question. Not everyone will get a question every week unless this gets a lot of attention. Message your answer back to me and I will copy it then paste it into this book. Don't forget you can also be a reader and ask questions. If you want a question to remain anonymous please simply message me and ask your question but end with the words anonymous.

AUDITIONS ARE STILL OPEN