1

You were getting ready to perform against your biggest apponent of all time, you put on your skates, but something felt different. You brushed it off and entered the rink confident and strong.
You started performing as a million eyes we're on you, including your biggest opponent, Vox Akuma. Suddenly your feet started hurting, super badly. You raised your hand out basically signaling for the music to stop as you skated to the side of the rink. You bended down to check out your skates. You realised someone had switched our your skates to different ones, so someone sabotaged you. You tried Losenling the straps since the one they switched were too small. It was your biggest competition yet so you HAD to keep going. You skated back to the middle and continued performing.
You did some turns and landed fine, but it hurt every time you did since they weren't the correct skates.
You did one final turn but slipped, you felt someone help you so you wouldn't fall, you turned around and saw your friend max. She skated back and gave you a thumbs up. She was one of the staffs so it was fine.

Once you were done it's was Vox's turn and he came in with a tight long sleeves black shirt. You sat down and took off you skates to see the size when one of your opponents came up to you, "Heyy hope you liked the skates I switched out for you~" she laughed. "You switched my skates Vanessa?" You scoffed."I did!" She proudly said. "Well...not a big surprise that you're trying to sabotage me,I'm better than you." You smirked. "J-just because you're top 1 doesn't mean you're better than me in looks and body." Vanessa stammered in defeat. "HAH! okay." You laughed.

The competition ended, Vox ended up winning but you weren't that surprised, Vanessa had sabotaged you and she was disqualified for that.

You were in a middle of practice alone when your boss called you in.

"Yes! There's a competition coming up." Your boss cheered. "Oh, awesome! Solo or duet?" You asked. "Well...the team thought it would be a GOOD idea to make a duet with you, and Vox." He nervously said as he knew he was your worst opponent. "My...opponent?" You stuttered. "Yes! But I've tried everything to change it,I swear." He apologized. "No...its okay. What kind of duet is it?" You drank some water. "It's a romance duet." He said. You almost choked on your water. "Okay..but there won't be a kiss right?" You asked nervously. "No! No don't worry. But you guys have to get a bit close to eachother." He said. "Well that's how it goes, it's fine.ill do it" I said.

You ran out of the office and went straight to your skate buddies.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"
you hit them on the arm. "WHAT?"
They rubbed their arm. "YO-U SUGGESTED ME WORKING WITH VOX??" You yelled. "Ohh! Thaaaaat.."
They drank their water. "WH-YOU ASSHOLES!" You sat down. It was a very big but empty rink, it was a private rink ONLY for Training purposes.

"________ You're in." The coach called you in. "Good luckk~" your friends teased you. You went in and The coach immediately pulled you both together. "Okay so you both need to tighten up your spirit in working together." The coach said. The training was fine, but she did make you do some poses which were VERY,VERY close.
You both sat down to take a break because your legs hurt."You alright?" Vox turned to you. "Yeah." You replied in a cold tone.
You went to the bathroom and after you came out it was time, again. You entered the rink and looked around for Vox. "Ah, he's late." Your coach groaned. "Sorry."
You heard a voice come behind you. Your turned around to see him wearing a tight black long sleeved shirt You continued staring at him confusedly, "Fallen for me already?" He grabbed your hand and spun you around. "No." You stopped. "Oh, trust me you will. Soon." He chuckled. "Don't be cocky, Vox Akuma."

Finally it was the day of the competition and you made sure you had the right skates. You both took some sips of water and watched other performers duets.
You both entered the rink and it started off smooth. he lifted you up in the air as told, some moves that required him touching your waist and back. Once it was done you sat down on the bleachers and drank some water while others performed.

"You did good, I'm proud of you" Vox smiled. "Thanks" you smiled back. "WELL AREN'T YOU BOTH CUTE" Your friend Ren popped up behind you.
Ren was one of your friends brothers. Your friend was dating Vox's friend, Shoto. "Shut up Ren" you pretended to hit him with your sharp skate.